Zero's Random Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Well. That's a shame. But I'll trade anyway. It'll help you breed some better Pokes for trade. Throw me a Sandshrew named "Dusty", Sand Rush preferred but not required, for my Skrelp?

Oh. Well. That's a shame. But I'll trade anyway. It'll help you breed some better Pokes for trade. Throw me a Sandshrew named "Dusty", Sand Rush preferred but not required, for my Skrelp?
Well being male it won't really add to my breed pool too easily. If you don't want to trade it's perfectly fine. But yeah I can send you a nicknamed Sandshrew if you really want that. It's no problem.

Hi. I'm interested in a flawless Sand Rush Sandshrew. I can offer the following pokemon:

Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Oshawott with Night Slash (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Hmm, anything else from your trade thread you might be willing to trade for the Sandshrew?
Not really, sorry. The thing is, I could easily breed a Sandshew so I would only really benefit from a trade if I could trade you a pokemon I already have in stock. Otherwise it would make no sense breeding another pokemon to trade to you, given that I could just as easily breed the pokemon you'd give myself.

So hopefully Mareep, Oshawott or Horsea will catch your interest!

Not really, sorry. The thing is, I could easily breed a Sandshew so I would only really benefit from a trade if I could trade you a pokemon I already have in stock. Otherwise it would make no sense breeding another pokemon to trade to you, given that I could just as easily breed the pokemon you'd give myself.

So hopefully Mareep, Oshawott or Horsea will catch your interest!
True enough. That makes perfect sense. In that case, what genders do you have available of Mareep and Horsea?

Alright, I think I'd be interested in the Male Mareep then, also nicknamed "Quain" if that is not too much trouble. I can extend the same courtesy on the Sandshrew as well if you like.
Sure. I don't need a nickname for Sandshrew though.

By the way, is your female Cyndaquil spitback 4 IV? Does it know Extrasensory?

Sure. I don't need a nickname for Sandshrew though.

By the way, is your female Cyndaquil spitback 4 IV? Does it know Extrasensory?
The starters in my tradestock are actually not spitbacks, they are merely just the Pokemon, no decent IVs to my knowledge and does not know extrasensory. I just have those starters there in the event someone needs or wants them perhaps in exchange for any other non-IVed poke transfer mons or whatever trade they feel like doing for them.

And alrighty, I am signed into the PSS and ready to trade whenever you are.

The starters in my tradestock are actually not spitbacks, they are merely just the Pokemon, no decent IVs to my knowledge and does not know extrasensory. I just have those starters there in the event someone needs or wants them perhaps in exchange for any other non-IVed poke transfer mons or whatever trade they feel like doing for them.

And alrighty, I am signed into the PSS and ready to trade whenever you are.
I see. How about a female Squirtle or Charmander for female Cyndaquil? They even have a couple of flawless IVs.

I see. How about a female Squirtle or Charmander for female Cyndaquil? They even have a couple of flawless IVs.
Hmm I dunno. I don't really need them. I have plenty of female Charmanders A couple of Charmeleons from Safari and I have one female Wartortle as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)