The Smogon Factor - Round 1

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why are you putting submissions into the first post already? Shouldn't you wait until they're all in? I think it a. gives an unfair advantage to those who get heard far ahead of their opponent, and b. it can discourage the opponent.

A little late, but something to take into account for later rounds. Also, I recorded two versions of my song but didn't like either enough; unfortunately, I can't try again until tomorrow because I won't be home until then.

It's been discussed on irc; Ace and I will take your opinion into account, because I think you are right, but there are other points to consider as well. Anyway, LN's submission of Be Our Guest has been edited in. His Frenchman impression would put Accent himself to shame xD

Jesus christ... after I listened godudettes and LNs songs, I am glad I didn't join up on this O_o I would have had no chance...

I mean, I am relistening godudettes right now, and I had to check LN wasn't just ripping off the real thing; I really thought it was the real song from the movie...

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Honestly people, there have only been three submittals so far. So if you come in and say submittals A and B are really good.. Couldnt you wait until like maybe one or two other people have submitted or something?

Have a nice day.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I believe that we should have a Gospel Round in this tournament.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD WE PRAISE!!!!!

gets me pumped everytime!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)