Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for someone to clone me five of each of these back. PM me if you can clone. You may redistribute Adamant Munchlax and Meloetta, but not the Relaxed Munchlax. Thanks for your time. :)

[648] Meloetta
OT:
SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1

Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Meloetta and is fully re-distributable.

[446] Shiny Munchlax [143] Shiny Snorlax
OT:
Kibs (44008) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to The_Robin_Hood of Reddit, credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. This one is Trophy case as I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. Originally had Pickup, but I used an Ability Capsule to change it to Thick Fat. With Base 65 Special Attack and Base 30 Speed, Relaxed nature is preferred. This one also works well in Trick Room.

[446] Shiny Munchlax [143] Shiny Snorlax
OT:
Chris (46386) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/07
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to Blocky_Pickle of Reddit, credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. This one is fully re-distributable as long as you credit me as the breeder.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Looking for a Heracronite. Will exchange for Pokemon X megastones (except Pinsirite) or breed any Pokemon for you, including Pokebank ball Pokemon.

Last edited:
Looking for a timid/naive/hasty flawless blue flair/bolt strike victini, flawless timid suicune with hp electric/grass and a flawless adamant event entei. I can offer to breed something in X/Y or rng something in 5th gen, pm me if your interested.

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
so bumping this again. Currently there is a stupidly ridiculous four way tieXD. Giveaway ends today so if your thinking of joining you should because it's a free numel and the giveaway ends today.

Looking for someone to help me clone. In exchange, you may have copies of what you clone but they are non-redis. However, any pokemon of mine with a nickname is redis.

Sadly both of my SV egg checkers are offline. So I have 8 kricketot eggs that are in sport balls and I need them to be check. Thanks for the help and if you want I can give you any of the shinnies on my thread in exchange.
edit: Need someone to still check the SV of these eggs and pm me please.

Last edited:
I just hatched this :
Modest nature, 31/31/31/31/27-31/31 with HA. Is it usable online? I'm bummed that the special defence isn't 31 but considering this is my first ever ( yes ever don't judge me ) hatched shiny it's not too bad right? Am i being too picky? :P

I just hatched this :
Modest nature, 31/31/31/31/27-31/31 with HA. Is it usable online? I'm bummed that the special defence isn't 31 but considering this is my first ever ( yes ever don't judge me ) hatched shiny it's not too bad right? Am i being too picky? :P
A difference of 4 points doesn't look like it would be worth throwing this away. Considering most of its weaknesses are special oriented (Psychic, Water, Ice), it's not gonna stay in on enough attacks to care.

Actually, do you have any spit backs of both genders, so I might be able to try and breed one myself? Or at least a female?

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping again. Today is the last day to enter this giveaway. So far 9 people have entered it's a free numel so joinXD.

A difference of 4 points doesn't look like it would be worth throwing this away. Considering most of its weaknesses are special oriented (Psychic, Water, Ice), it's not gonna stay in on enough attacks to care.

Actually, do you have any spit backs of both genders, so I might be able to try and breed one myself? Or at least a female?
yeah i've got female spitbacks, ( i release the males ) i'll come online now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)