NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason why i'm not lynching sandshrewz despite not liking his posts is that people have pointed out that he could have saved his recruit or at least tried to. Now arguably Earlio could very well have survived without help since it ended up being a rand

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya I'm not on board for a PBlade lynch at this point, though I think PBlade should be seriously looked at at a recruit possibility tomorrow

I'm not sure how happy I am with lynching Champ while he isn't here to give any EoD reactions etc, I'll think it over for a few

I legit gave like 100 posts worth of reasons like two pages ago Asek

That being said TB looks a bit better now, but I still don't understand why no one else thinks shrewz could be the OV. His posts read as super scummy to me but I guess no one else thinks so
i think OV is either shrewz or acidphoenix with the recruit being one of Paperblade/zorbees/acidphoenix (if he isn't OV) / asek (maybe but in my heart of hearts i dont want to believe it) i dont see OV vampire converting another newbie

shrewz has been extremely wishy washy and i feel like a lot of his posts are always trying to bring attention to some mechanic/strategic discussion and away from actual scumhunting

Poe pool of 2 people looks too narrow to be true
Acidphoenix wanna remind me of why you think zorbees is OV (saying Earlio is noobvtown aside since sandshrewz did that too) since you're viewing

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
honestly i haven't posted that much d3 because my opinions haven't changed that much over the course of the day. Thunder~BALLZ is really the only person who i have as scummy that has even posted much this cycle, and his posts have been garbo. I still suspect Paperblade who has posted a decent amount but my suspicions on him are more about Walrein and people's early opinions on Walrein than about Paperblade himself, so idk what to say about that. Champ, Haruno, Sandshrewz all have not really done anything this cycle to change my opinions on them. I haven't posted a lot about the recruit but I'm trying to figure out who it could be, I think finding the OV can lead to the recruit more easily than the reverse though.

Hawkie I honestly thought I had already voted TBZ until Texas posted the vote count and it showed I wasn't voting, I haven't liked him at all today and I still feel he is the OV. Accuse me of bandwagoning all you want but putting him to L-1 actually got him to produce content that you guys think is actually townie of him, I don't buy it, but isn't part of the game putting pressure on people?

Asek I'm sick of the Earlio argument, there is no circumstance where I make it so obvious of a connection between myself and my recruit.

Yeah idk about champ, lynching without giving an opportunity for defense feels wrong too
Problem is that I end up with pblade who people don't want to lynch, sandshrewz who could have done a better job at saving Earlio if he's OV though I'll say it again Earlio might have survived without help, and Haruno who's uh I don't know why we shouldn't lynch him but apparently we shouldn't

UncleSam

Leading this village
Honestly right now I prefer a Haruno lynch over a Champ, I went back and re-read TMA's posts and I think I overrated how un-OV they sounded. Still don't think he's OV (I think shrewz is and if not then TB) but I'm more ok with it than I was like two hours ago for sure.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Unvote
Vote sandshrewz

I still think this is the best bet and think people are massively overrating the EOD2 thing. Like he was barely posting, and it is quite possible he didn't realize what was going on. Even if he did realize what was going on, it was a 1 in 4 chance of an Earlio lynch and he might not have wanted to risk it in case Earlio flipped later and implicated him.

just went back and read a lot of Champ1604 posts, he goes after Thunder~BALLZ a lot throughout the entire game. I'm not sure on how good the actual reasoning was at the time

go back to champ's post to see what I am referring to, smogon apparently doesn't like quotes nestled in quotes. Pretty much the only reason I thought Champ was town was because of the whole "lynch me if you have nothing better to do", his contributions haven't been that great, but if TBZ is OV like we suspect, there is no way he has recruited Champ thus far. I don't think it is out of the question that Champ could be OV, but I put it less than the other candidates.

that being said, TBZ's moody vote just now is awful. so is that entire post by sandshrewz, who says that his main reasoning for moody not being OV is the activity warning. I kind of feel like sandshrewz is just really bad at the game but I said that for Earlio and he got recruited, is it possible sandshrewz is a vampire too? I kind of doubt it but I did say someone bad at the game is probably the OV due to the Earlio recruit, so idk. I am definitely more scumreading TBZ over sandshrewz but they are both possibilities.

acidphoenix is this revisionist history? I don't remember people calling Asek scummy, I think UncleSam did but I didn't really use his reasoning for that, because iirc that was mostly OMGUS, I don't really recall any others calling Asek scummy before the point when I read some of the thread and posted the stuff I posted.
vote ThunderBallz

L-1

he didn't look good when UncleSam went back through post by post, and he has looked awful since then. That vote on moody was horrible and I haven't really seen anything that looks towny out of him.
these posts are the only ones that mention TBZ since July 12th (i couldn't be bothered reading anymore) and im seeing a distinct lack of actual reasoning here

extra credit:

Vote asek

might flip onto someone else if I feel like its the right call but I think this is the best lynch if we can get the support
hot take this was opportunistic

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
honestly i don't like the logics of "tbz would 100% recruit me if he were OV" and "Champ only offers himself as sacrifice as town", maybe people did things differently knowing that we would assume them as town automatically

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
how was the asek lynch opportunistic when pretty much nobody else was calling him scummy, if i were actually scum I would have went on a more likely wagon, its not like i didnt post reasonings for my asek suspicions a few posts earlier

i'm just giving my own reasons for why i townread them i've played hundreds if not thousands of games with them and it's too much of a niche situation for them to actually alter their playstyle just because someone from their home turf is in the game especially considering the fact they're both relatively new to forum mafia

how was the asek lynch opportunistic when pretty much nobody else was calling him scummy, if i were actually scum I would have went on a more likely wagon, its not like i didnt post reasonings for my asek suspicions a few posts earlier
opportunistic in the sense "let's see if i can make this happen"

Day 3 Vote Count 4

Thunder~Ballz (3): Champ1604, Haruno, zorbees - L-3
Acidphoenix (1): Hawkie
Zorbees (1): acidphoenix
Champ1604 (3): Thunder~BALLZ, Asek, Paperblade - L-3
Sandshewz (2): MoodyCloud, UncleSam

Not Voting: sandshrewz

With 11 remaining it takes 6 to lynch

DL in like 5 minutes or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)