NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Vote Count 3

Haruno (1): MoodyCloud,
Thunder~Ballz (4): Paperblade, Champ1604, Haruno, zorbees - L-2
Acidphoenix (1): Hawkie
Zorbees (1): acidphoenix
Champ1604 (3): Thunder~BALLZ, Asek, UncleSam - L-3

Not Voting: sandshrewz

With 11 remaining it takes 6 to lynch

Hawkie's played with TBZ before so I guess I'll take his word for this

unvote
vote Champ

Maybe being I'm soft but I wanna give Haruno another phase

I think shrewz would've laid A vote if he was OV

hmm

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i feel like a recruit hawkie wouldn't blatantly ignore going after the OV when we all seem to agree that the OV is the priority atm, in general, my belief is that people who try to think outside of the box are town and I feel like this qualifies as an example of that

Champ i dont think is vamp more misguided town zorbees was a strong town presence D1-D2 and had that barny with Sam i don't think he is OV HOWEVER i feel like he's wained this day and

vote ThunderBallz

L-1

he didn't look good when UncleSam went back through post by post, and he has looked awful since then. That vote on moody was horrible and I haven't really seen anything that looks towny out of him.

I'm still suspicious of Walrein/Paperblade, a lot of it is for the fact that everyone is writing him off when I don't see why. Sandshrewz and Champ are more likely to be town than TBZ but I still could make a case for either of them.
i think this is glorified bandwagon but sam's cases are really convincing even when it's wrong i think zorbees is more likely to be the N2 recruit than the OV but i still think that's acid i cant remember if Page 22 is D3 but if it's not then he's only made 3 posts this cycle

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ya of course lynching the recruit is better than mislynching, just if we have to pick out of an OV pool and a recruit pool we should be picking out of the OV pool every time here

UncleSam

Leading this village
I legit gave like 100 posts worth of reasons like two pages ago Asek

That being said TB looks a bit better now, but I still don't understand why no one else thinks shrewz could be the OV. His posts read as super scummy to me but I guess no one else thinks so

Asek

Banned deucer.
zorbees pushed the earlio is a bumbling town / noob thing quite a bit

this would make sense from somebody who recruited / planning on recruting earlio

I can get behind a Champ/Haruno/zorbees/paperblade lynch + let's be real Thunderballz i'm not gonna give a full free pass to someone again he's gotta be in the pool at least
Champ doesn't seem to be around though

champ only ever offers to sacrifice themselves as town (i'm sad that this is true) and they've been very meme or at least tried to be i think as OV in 1v12 they take a more generic approach to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)