NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
sometimes there's friendly games and sometimes there's friendly people.

and sometimes you realize that people who weren't so friendly actually can be cool, whether it's for a game and a shared goal or just because it's actually better that way.

you got your powerpoint done in time, right?

gotta impress your prof :D
yeah I finished it with like an hour to spare. I had to do some dumb presentation with it and the powerpoint video didn't transfer from my laptop so I started panicking but then I realized that it was bc it was ppt 2016 vs ppt 365 so then I had gtacc check it and it worked for him so I stopped panicking. Then I went to turn it in and it wouldn't upload seemingly so I started panicking over whether it was an appropriate file type and it turns out it was, it just takes like 10 minutes to upload bc of the video.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
yeah I finished it with like an hour to spare. I had to do some dumb presentation with it and the powerpoint video didn't transfer from my laptop so I started panicking but then I realized that it was bc it was ppt 2016 vs ppt 365 so then I had gtacc check it and it worked for him so I stopped panicking. Then I went to turn it in and it wouldn't upload seemingly so I started panicking over whether it was an appropriate file type and it turns out it was, it just takes like 10 minutes to upload bc of the video.
ah yeah, I've had trouble with videos in powerpoint in the past before too

and uhh
you're acting like you have severe reading comprehension issues.

1. I am sleep deprived. I pulled an all nighter last night with only minimal sleep between that and work (2 ish hours). In addition, I pulled two other all nighters last week.
2. I figured it was better to come in and have no filter than to just do nothing, and at this point I am not really trying to be technical, not like I am very technical anyways.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
and uhh

1. I am sleep deprived. I pulled an all nighter last night with only minimal sleep between that and work (2 ish hours). In addition, I pulled two other all nighters last week.
2. I figured it was better to come in and have no filter than to just do nothing, and at this point I am not really trying to be technical, not like I am very technical anyways.
no i just didnt get how it was relevant to the above LOL

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I generally try to avoid putting a video in a powerpoint and will usually just exit powerpoint to show the video elsewhere because of all those version incompatibilities and because sometimes if you change the video's file location it just screws up in powerpoint too, like the video doesn't actually truly save in powerpoint it's just referenced via a file location or at least in some earlier versions x.x

did something traumatic happen to you between the time we last played or something
you were acting like my current game is indicative of something awful happening to me, I am clarifying that my current posting is not the norm and may be a result of sleep deprivation.

Nuxl

you were acting like my current game is indicative of something awful happening to me, I am clarifying that my current posting is not the norm and may be a result of sleep deprivation.
i was responding with a joke i was not indicating anything LOL

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
and uhh

In the last game I played with nuxl, I remember him asking a bunch of questions and just really trying to get people to give him satisfying answers while still having himself remain cryptic.

idk, I'd sort of vaguely compare it to Elli, but nuxl will talk a lot more and nuxl's tone is usually harder to interpret than Elli's.

Nuxl

In the last game I played with nuxl, I remember him asking a bunch of questions and just really trying to get people to give him satisfying answers while still having himself remain cryptic.

idk, I'd sort of vaguely compare it to Elli, but nuxl will talk a lot more and nuxl's tone is usually harder to interpret than Elli's.
it's funny because the game that i've had the highest read accuracy in was also one where i was highly obnoxious

that being said cb is probs town and mega is likely >rand-town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)