NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
wild to go from "Tommy shot down democratising because mafia have input" to "dissuading Psy from democratising" and not admit that you had the wrong stance
Tbf former was without reading his posts latter was with doing so and that was communicated so not sure why I’d need an entire admission and apology :worrycargo:

theres a lot to unpack in this. hate the first line its standard mafia I need to lower the potential of me being targeted as much as possible. enlighten us on your meta knowledge a bit here. you yourself read the past two games on here?
FTR Flyhn has played since like 2012, I played my first game with him when I was in middle school LOL

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
do you genuinely still stand by that post about tommy shooting down democracy
Yes Tommy shot down democracy he literally got in Psy’s head and stopped him from democratising his reign, he may not have done so “that” explicitly but it is what he achieved and in my view intended to achieve

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yes Tommy shot down democracy he literally got in Psy’s head and stopped him from democratising his reign, he may not have done so “that” explicitly but it is what he achieved and in my view intended to achieve
then i withdraw my accusation of you misunderstanding dusk's posts and instead will settle on "celever is wrong"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)