NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
You think the mafia wouldn't be active while town wouldn't be more willing to idle? Wasn't there recently a game with a few modkills on the village for inactivity?
Sure but it hasn’t even been 24 hours and providing cover by saying we shouldn’t kill inactives gives them an excuse to continue idling and then burst later with a flimsy excuse

It’s way too early to say that and there’s also def a mix of active and inactive scum imo making the issue binary is a little crazy to me

It's been 3 hours why are there 600 posts, also why did this have to start while i was at work.

Psy on the bright side atleast I don't have to scum read you this game.

Sure but it hasn’t even been 24 hours and providing cover by saying we shouldn’t kill inactives gives them an excuse to continue idling and then burst later with a flimsy excuse

It’s way too early to say that and there’s also def a mix of active and inactive scum imo making the issue binary is a little crazy to me
I mean why shoot an inactive or someone who has content that we can analyze on if its coming from mafia/town. Theres way more info that you can get from shooting an active player, either they flip mafia, or town which provides way more than someone whois litereally not talking does.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
on this site or somewhere else? and i mean forum game of course, i think i've played with you when you were scum on ps mafia

your attitude sucks but you seem pretty unabashed here which i think is >rand town, kinda just wanted to see if you have a prior forum mafia game as scum to see if it's something you replicate there

on this site or somewhere else? and i mean forum game of course, i think i've played with you when you were scum on ps mafia

your attitude sucks but you seem pretty unabashed here which i think is >rand town, kinda just wanted to see if you have a prior forum mafia game as scum to see if it's something you replicate there
He was in smalltown

clouds did u rand town or are u mafia again, you were an easy read in the semifinals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)