NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean, you're just telling me I'm mafia for not playing the game, then you called what I did in the game useless because it doesn't matter anyways so I'm simultaneously scummy for not doing enough but also doing something

I pointed this out and you just said yes, if you would like to elaborate on how that makes any sort of sense feel free, but right now there's little solving for me to do when the only person in thread is IC and there's not really any content to go through with you anyways so I'm kinda just opening the thread every 5 minutes waiting for someone else to come in who I could potentially solve

you tunnel me most games, and as both alignments I've tried to defuse to little effect, I think you basically try namekill me atp and I'm not really that mad this game because worst case scenario I get the gun, it's not ideal ofc but I'm sure I'll be fearshot sometime this game anyways
This post is alignment indicative

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
planning going well. If I had to guess unofficially I’d be surprised if top cut would be anything but 32

dont have much thought on the early game though I’m happy to see we’ve seemingly skipped over the ‘jalmont posts everyone’s join date‘ useless part of day 1

Surprised that nobody really interacted with psy’s idea of democratizing the gun other than tommy going ‘this gives mafia involvement’ - I think I’m more fond of allowing psy rely on actual voting habits, even if the votes themselves are technically not doing anything. I’m down to make unofficial vcs too.

i think I’d vote realiti if dl was minutes away rn bc his activity level and ‘I’m town and it’s proven because of someone else’s actions/decision/fluff posting‘ is giving me smalltown nightmares

However I want to focus on skippergamez who still has not shown up for check-in or any posting like buddy you can’t keep doing this
Smelly post someone ask me more about this later

Texas Cloverleaf

I’m not a huge fan of this, but I do think Town realiti is more confident in themselves.

I disagree cause simply put it feels right for pulsar but pulsar has only been scum so

It’s usually Celever/psy/Jalmont and I’ve given up at this point

I’ve never know psy to be so self aware

I don’t think this is pocketing, if it is Ehmcee is maf too.

Ik this a joke but it feels off

I don’t like this sequence of events
Not 100 on this but reads pure

Texas Cloverleaf

Just about inclined to call that hard scum, I can't think of a more deliberate way to wagon/bus without interacting then referring to someone as a slot with the justification as they're always bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)