NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

surprisingly hasnt been any particularly big arguments between individual people aside from psy and oden having a personality clash

end of day yesterday from around page 60 on is where i'd read
Ok thanks. I will go into the tank tonight after work and will keep up in the meantime
Hi Jalmont what do you think about democracy? (The voting setup)
i’m a fan. I actually think that’s what I tried to implement when I played the original although no memory how that went (was I even in the original? Am I crazy? I swear I got half the mafia lol)

you didnt like the answer before and you're not gonna like it now, but - i wasn't trusting my read on him, i was doing the exact opposite, coupled with other wagons being less appealing to mee. by the time he was around for EOD, i was looking for other wagons to join. i had been on AG since i town read him earlier in the day and have a literal 0% batting average in those environments. so seeing others scum read him, i was like, man i've done this so many times where AG goes down to sus and i'm sitting there thinking "no he's clearly town" and then flips mafia - so i moved my vote to him off realiti once realiti stopped being a totally useless player. iirc you specifically were like, "yo this reasoning fuckin sucks"

eod comes and the viable wagons i see are zippy and caff. i ask like twice for a caff wagon explanation and got ignored both times. meanwhile zippy's acting exactly like how im used to town zippy acting so im less keen to move onto him, especially after joat where he went for my neck because i'm supposedly the one that cost town the game there. then the ehmcee train shows up out of nowhere and i'm not seeing the logic (which is maybe moreso a lack of trust of realiti), so I hold on AG on the trust of earlier-cycle me.
I EXPLAINED THE CAFF REASONING TO YOU AND YOU ENGAGED WITH MY EXPLANATION????? I WASNT IGNORING YOU :psycry:

is there a bit contrast between vnv and joat zippy? because i definitely feel like vnv and this zippy are not the same

tbh, i think I somewhat brought it on myself, which I think is kinda fair from a town perspective.

Although I do think maf prob tries to capitalize and get me shot today (by voting if this is still happening), I think they'd much rather gun be in my hands then in yours.
why do you think you brought it on yourself? and why do you think mafia wants you to have the gun and not me?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I EXPLAINED THE CAFF REASONING TO YOU AND YOU ENGAGED WITH MY EXPLANATION????? I WASNT IGNORING YOU :psycry:

is there a bit contrast between vnv and joat zippy? because i definitely feel like vnv and this zippy are not the same
re: caff - you did yeah but iirc you weren't the one pushing the caff wagon? like your perspective that caff is actually being serious is valid but i dont remember you being on the caff wagon - unless you're saying others are on the caff wagon too for the same reason and im just fully not giving caff the benefit of the doubt of being genuinely invested?

re: zippy - im ngl my focus on vnv was primarily on ensuring i didnt fuck up the counts and with zippy out first in that game i didnt really get to make a deep read of vnv zippy.

re: caff - you did yeah but iirc you weren't the one pushing the caff wagon? like your perspective that caff is actually being serious is valid but i dont remember you being on the caff wagon - unless you're saying others are on the caff wagon too for the same reason and im just fully not giving caff the benefit of the doubt of being genuinely invested?
idk i feel like i was one of the first people to be vocal about caff being suspicious. also idt him being actually serious is a good way to put it. hes just in his scum meta right now

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
idk i feel like i was one of the first people to be vocal about caff being suspicious. also idt him being actually serious is a good way to put it. hes just in his scum meta right now
valid. sorry for diminsihing your position/involvement. not that it super changed things, maybe there's a world i move to caff over ag but i missed the boat to get that going if i had wanted to push that and the ehmcee train ended up being the non-zippy alternative in the end i guess

a fairy

Community Leader
i want people to give some thoughts on these wagons because theres something thats kinda bothering me here
im trying to think through the AG ehmcee connection given that there's another ehmcee wagon. i know texas put some thought in right after resolution last night, and clearly has a vote on ehmcee. i think pulsar is kinda already town but if ehmcee flips scum then that confirms i guess the scum was hoping for a tie between s/s wagons and banking on you following through on the idle? and then got messed up by pulsar (who'd be practically ic in an ehmcee scum flip) but then fsr doesn't make any adjustments further? there was time between pulsar's vote and your deadline wasn't there? my brain is not functional atm but the follow up of an ehmcee train is so strange to me

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
why do you think you brought it on yourself? and why do you think mafia wants you to have the gun and not me?
Inactivity mainly during d1, I could've definitely contributed more than I did

I think they just want you dead tbh, if maf's able to succesfully get a fake wagon going, you're no longer participating int he conversation. I think you're at least one of the most vocal town members. I guess it's not technically about me specifically getting it, but just getting rid of you in general (which tbh, prob happens anyway tonight statistically)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)