NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Nobody's engaging with the thoughts I do give either, and some even pretend I'm not giving any... do the ISO walls just glaze your eyes over like Zippy's posting style did mine? Should I just stop that altogether this game? Wild that the playstyle that FINALLY got my awful ass praised by MU people of all people seems so out of touch now
honestly it is really weird that like no one talks to you. I called this out earlier and nothing about it really changed

The vote was really weird, because it was entirely unjustified from his end

this is also after not talking at all for 6 hours, he just dropped that vote, made a few comments and was gone till DL.

Don't get me wrong life happens and whatever, but I can def see it being scum skipp wanting to bus a partner since he wasn't going to be on and wanting to at least have some cred.
I'm just curious about it because its like. around this point wagons are like 3 x - 3 y - 2 aura something like that and skips vote doesnt even necessarily kill aura but it does open the door for it to happen which it does when I start to push him a little while later. I'm just wondering if this is like something that a teammate would do? especially with seemingly no concern about the consequences that might result from this

idk in my heart I feel like it doesnt make sense for auras wagon to be pure because scum really doesnt need to care about saving him with how things were going and how many spare bodies they have but I dont feel weird about anyone on there

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
idk in my heart I feel like it doesnt make sense for auras wagon to be pure because scum really doesn't need to care about saving him with how things were going and how many spare bodies they have but I dont feel weird about anyone on there
I mean that's the wagon I was going to look at on cyclestart but everyone seems more concerned with the Zippy wagon instead. I'm also curious about the Tommy wagon... man I wish AG had left an easy full game readslist. Nothing between his reads and the wagonomics stuff seem to be connecting together.

Fuck it I'll look into the AG wagon as I was initially. If y'all think MC's weird, I'll get to that if I have the time... but given the amount of stuff on my plate that's far from a promise

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Cel has done two things that bother me. The first is his scum meta seeping through, the second is an awkward re-entry into cycle 2.
Pray tell what scum meta is seeping through bestie I haven’t been scum in a long time and if your read is “apathy = scum” then the apathy in my last scum game on this site was to win and fit in bc everyone else was apathetic and it gave me a free ride. That doesn’t apply here I’m actually just not a huge fan of this type of game lol

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
ye this doesnt track with your town game tho like at all like the last two games uve been town and been hella active
True! And as I say in every game someone mentions activity as being AI in, activity tells suck and are worthless because people’s moods and availability are determined not by the game but by things outside of it

I’m also hella active as scum ftr

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
True! And as I say in every game someone mentions activity as being AI in, activity tells suck and are worthless because people’s moods and availability are determined not by the game but by things outside of it

I’m also hella active as scum ftr
we've got 100% success rate with activity tells this game :p but yeah thats not unreasonable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)