NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Pray tell what scum meta is seeping through bestie I haven’t been scum in a long time and if your read is “apathy = scum” then the apathy in my last scum game on this site was to win and fit in bc everyone else was apathetic and it gave me a free ride. That doesn’t apply here I’m actually just not a huge fan of this type of game lol
i know your game

your scum meta includes getting me to tell you why i think you're scum, then attempting to persuade me otherwise

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i've mostly ignored it because it's not really relevant to the game but i'd wish you actually engaged me on the things that bother you instead of just saying "this post is weird" and then moving on

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in one sense it doesnt matter because you're gunbearer and you don't have to convince me of your alignment but in another i think i've gotten a decently solid handle on the game and i'd rather be in alignment on strategy vs the current pursue individual threads separately

we've got 100% success rate with activity tells this game :p but yeah thats not unreasonable
i mean activity isnt exactly a tell all on anyone, people can have many reasons why their activity may be low in a game, the odds of it being cause of a an evil alignment arent much higher than a good alignment.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
ls I feel like you're misunderstanding what I'm saying about caff. I'm not taking him seriously. he isn't taking this seriously. hes overdoing it with jokes and its off
okay read back our convo on 65, i see where i went wrong. serious when he needs to be, i warped in my mind to "okay so caff has been serious during points this game" where now you're saying he isn't. thing is that the most serious i saw caff was during matrices or whatever game he got d1'd on. but maybe im misremembering that game. and i def did not remember your comment on " he hasnt given a single crumb of anything this game " too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)