Bitterlemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh god... I made a big mistake. I thought Speed is last but it's not. Alert to Sounds is 1-3, Mischievous is 4, while Somewhat Vain is 5. Often Dozes Off is 0.
    Oh right, the roamer. Same IVs each time. Uh... The two Alert to Sounds one is 5 and the Mischievous one is 4.

Edit: Wait the Mischievous one is for SpAtk. It could be from 1-3 because the ones before it aren't the highest and it would advance to SpAtk. Somewhat Vain is 4.
    I need the IVs. And for the first one I believe its 0 even though that would mean that you start on the tied highest IVs.
    Devo solo testare il sav solo che non ricordo più come vedere la spread precedente alla mia in modo da provarla con il ram hack tutto qui
    devo chiederti una cosa sul pandora di emrald che nn ricordo più asd puoi collegarti un secondo su msn?
    Ok thank you very much, you can VM me when its done, (Hopefully you'll you post it on the DMP thread xD)
    Perfect thanks!

I just hate OTs like "B i t t e r" but more better of "苦い" Bitter in Japanese.
    Ok its fine, it was just a question, but do you mind if the OT your going to choose be in Japanese characters? Not english fonts?
    Ok I guess this will work (Sorry for double VM).

But this is an really important question to me, 1 more I promise: if I can pay higher credits, would you mind if I can take care of the OT?
    Wow, thanks but if I can pay higher credits, would you mind if I can take care of the OT?

If not, its really fine.
    Wow! Really! Awesome.

So is this like your first time doing this on a Ruby ?
    Sure 0 is fine, only if your interested, if not just tell me, I have no problem. Its ok in English but I just ask this question:how you ever tried RNGing in Japanese?
    I only said the same because you said you wanted to think of a pokemon.

Shiny: Yes please
    Cart/Emulator: Ruby
    Nature: Adamant - Brave
    IVs: Good as possible

Before you answer, how you ever tried RNGing in Japanese?

I also realized you wrote a guide on 3rd gen RNG, Loukas is helping me on now, but if I don't succeed would you mind teaching me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…