5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

It turns out two results have Everstone and ability 1 in the 50s: Frame 53 and 59. What is my starting PID, then? The only result for serious egg is 42.

Give me the IVs and Characteristic of the Serious egg. Also, give me the PID listed next to frame 42.

Give me the PIDs listed in frame 53 and frame 59.

Also, what are the IVs and characteristic of the Sheer Force Timburr?

I'm not exact on the IVs for the Eggs. :/

Serious Egg: X/31/31/X/31/X Characteristic: Either "Thashes About" Or "Capable of taking hits"

Frame 53: BASHFUL Everstone 67F9C0CF ABILITY:0

Frame 59: DOCILE Everstone 3BF9E434 Ability: 0

Sheer Force TImburr: 31/31/31/X/31/31 Characteristic: Either "Thrashes About, Capable/hits, Somewhat vain."

I'm not exact on the IVs for the Eggs. :/

Serious Egg: X/31/31/X/31/X Characteristic: Either "Thashes About" Or "Capable of taking hits"

Frame 53: BASHFUL Everstone 67F9C0CF ABILITY:0

Frame 59: DOCILE Everstone 3BF9E434 Ability: 0

Sheer Force TImburr: 31/31/31/X/31/31 Characteristic: Either "Thrashes About, Capable/hits, Somewhat vain."
The serious PID is the one I need the most XD

im not sure if this is the right place to post this?
But i have tried RNG before from reading the guides, and im still not sure on how to do it, I was wondering if anyone could teach me?

im not sure if this is the right place to post this?
But i have tried RNG before from reading the guides, and im still not sure on how to do it, I was wondering if anyone could teach me?
I would say "trail and error". Just try the guides, and when ya got questions, come here and people would happily answer them.

flawless ditto placed in daycare with random corsola. Found a seed of 31-6-31-31-31-31. Loaded the seed in main screen, and searched for a frame with 3 stats being taken bij the "female" wich of one being the defense so that all should be 31. But before that, i had to verify my SSF. So i saved in fron of the egg man, put dat on 04/01/11, and time on 1:28:00. at 1:28:17 (18 without the second delay) I press A and imideatlly after that start+down. Start the game, leaving c-gear off, and rapidlly press A to get my egg. When i hatch it, it has 31 (or 26) attack IVs, but rest crap, and not a nature that comes in my list for a long time.

In other words, from seeing this list, what am I doing wrong? This is the second time i got this bad seed in a row. Is there something I'm missing, or do you know the reason why it's failing? thanks for all the help!

Can a SSF be as low as frame 18? I "think" i got one that matches the seed, but it already appears on frame 18. If this IS my frame, then i also find my timer 0 offset. Anyway, can somebody conirm this for me?

You copy and paste your seed into the seed box on the main page of RNG reporter, then select "Method 5 (Standard Seed)" it'll generate all the frames.

Also, this will cut off half of your seed, so you'll need to RE-PASTE THE FULL SEED when you want to use Breeding again.

Alternatively, do what I do, and open up a second instance of RNG reporter just for this purpose.

You copy and paste your seed into the seed box on the main page of RNG reporter, then select "Method 5 (Standard Seed)" it'll generate all the frames.

Also, this will cut off half of your seed, so you'll need to RE-PASTE THE FULL SEED when you want to use Breeding again.

Alternatively, do what I do, and open up a second instance of RNG reporter just for this purpose.
Opend second window, trying again. having lots of problems finding my timer 0 and hitting my seed. ah well, lets try some more. now i can check atleast if i hit it. Frame 14 of the seed right?

Little Entralink tidbit:

The act of talking to a Pokemon in the forest advances the IVRNG 26 frames. The IV generation is included in this, so a Pokemon effectively starts on frame 23 (which is RNG Reporter's frame 21). If you say no to encountering the Pokemon, the IVRNG advances will happen anyway. You can quickly and easily advance the IVRNG by talking to a Pokemon and refusing to encounter it.

For example --

First thing I do when enter the forest is talk to a Pokemon. If I catch it, it will have the IVs corresponding to RNG Reporter's frame 21.
If I say no, then talk to it again to capture it, it will have IVs corresponding to RNG Reporter's frame 47 (21 + 26).
So I search for a C-Gear seed with 21 as a target frame?

What do I do when according to seed to time I've hit a second above my target second with a C-Gear seed? Just change the minute just like in Gen 4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)