Here we go again..

Still struggling with Roamers

Seed: 11F02DDE5D137B15
Date: 10/11/2021
Time: 09:54:40
Shiny Target: 884
Keypress: Start
Timer0: C7F
Saved in an Autumn month, so when I get out of the house on Route 7, Winter, Spring and Summer appear on my screen.

0 Chatters: Rash - Alert to sounds
10 Chatters: Lax - Somewhat vain
20 Chatters: Gentle - Alert to sounds
30 Chatters: Naughty - Alert to sounds
40 Chatters: Serious - Alert to sounds

I did PID%6 for the Lax nature, and the only reasonable answer I found was frame 501

Please help me out, it has taken me way longer than I wanted

Hey, where can I find further information about how to RNG in Shaking Grass, Swirling Sand and Rippling Water? I already read the first, second and third posts carefully, but I didn't find any details. I'm doing everything on a real cartridge with a DSlite.

I'm not unexperienced with RNGing at all, but how to make Rippling Water appear and have it contain the right Pokémon escapes me. In case you want to know, I'm aiming for a Bold Ability 1 Alomomola in Driftveil City (location optional).

Hey, where can I find further information about how to RNG in Shaking Grass, Swirling Sand and Rippling Water? I already read the first, second and third posts carefully, but I didn't find any details. I'm doing everything on a real cartridge with a DSlite.

I'm not unexperienced with RNGing at all, but how to make Rippling Water appear and have it contain the right Pokémon escapes me. In case you want to know, I'm aiming for a Bold Ability 1 Alomomola in Driftveil City (location optional).
RNG Research thread? Here?

I suggest a frame that you have to advance twice to your target frame. For example, frame 5 (IV, not PID), have two Pokemon, run around 126 steps twice. (Gets you to frame 5) Also try this where there are no NPCs or you'll have to hope you encounter Alomomola.

I say this because you also want to hope on having the rippling water appear before you go above your frame. I suck at explaining btw...

I'd suggest doing it at P2 Laboratory. The rotating NPC doesn't advance the frame.

Hi I am wondering if there is a way to RNG swarm pokemon and/or double grass pokemon? I abused my ID/SID combo and I can catch flawless shinies in the wild but is it possible with swarms? If someone can give me a brief description, much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi I am wondering if there is a way to RNG swarm pokemon and/or double grass pokemon? I abused my ID/SID combo and I can catch flawless shinies in the wild but is it possible with swarms? If someone can give me a brief description, much appreciated.

Thanks!
I've never done it myself, but I think it's the same exact thing as regular wild pokemon abuse. You just have to make sure the pokemon you want is the swarm pokemon, go to where they are, save, and RNG abuse like normal.

But Idk about their encounter slots.

Thanks!
  • Encounter Slot Tables: Black | | White
    • RNG Reporter has these links built in, so you can quickly get to them without coming here.
    • Areas with Swarming Pokemon currently swarming are not supported. This means you can not RNG in an area with an active swarm, even for swarm Pokemon. Soon.
If you'll go back to the previous page, I'm pretty sure they were discussing the best way to do shaking spots. It is a bit more frustrating than regular captures though. :P

I'm pretty sure you can RNG the ivs for swarms still but shininess isn't practical yet and even nature would take a lot of trial and error.

If you'll go back to the previous page, I'm pretty sure they were discussing the best way to do shaking spots. It is a bit more frustrating than regular captures though. :P
Aw crap I saw that post on the first tread I was kinda hoping the poster was lying oh well...LOL guess I'll wait till it becomes supported. I already know how to rng the shaking spots :p

Aw crap I saw that post on the first tread I was kinda hoping the poster was lying oh well...LOL guess I'll wait till it becomes supported. I already know how to rng the shaking spots :p
Ah, I don't know why I thought you were talking about shaking spots. Swarms aren't supported yet but double grass pokemon are on the encounter tables.

To RNG fossils, do I first go to the museum with a full party so I can't take the Pokemon and have the woman hold onto it, then deposit to open a slot in my party, then save in front of her?

To RNG fossils, do I first go to the museum with a full party so I can't take the Pokemon and have the woman hold onto it, then deposit to open a slot in my party, then save in front of her?
When you talk to the lady, she gives you the fossil mon right then and there. You do not want a full party when talking to her.

Just leave the building with five or less pokemon in your party after having given her the fossil. Come back in and save in front of her. Turn your game off and do everything else just like you do for breeding.

When you talk to the lady, she gives you the fossil mon right then and there. You do not want a full party when talking to her.
So I can give the fossil to her and have her go and resurrect it and give the Pokemon to me just like that? I was thinking by her moving might advance the frame.

If your using an AR to RNG breed and end up having a bad nature, you have to do the whole thing all over again, right? Cause Soft-resetting turns off the codes, right?

So I can give the fossil to her and have her go and resurrect it and give the Pokemon to me just like that? I was thinking by her moving might advance the frame.
I think you have to exit the building but it is ready as soon as you go back in and I'm pretty sure she doesn't advance the frame. If she did, it would be the same amount each time just like the NPCs on Route 3 though so you would be able to handle that anyway.

I think you have to exit the building but it is ready as soon as you go back in and I'm pretty sure she doesn't advance the frame. If she did, it would be the same amount each time just like the NPCs on Route 3 though so you would be able to handle that anyway.
Will try it. I'm going for that Carracosta I was telling you about so I'll let you know how it goes! :)

I asked in the simple question simple answer thread with no luck.

I was curious about what settings I need to use to RNG my Mystery Egg event from earlier this summer. I went to RNG my Zoroark from the event this week but realized I need to do the Pidove egg first. I can use either PPRNG or RNG Reporter. I just don't know what settings to use to find it. Sorry if this has been asked before in this thread, but the search function brings back a lot of responses for RNGing eggs.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has an obvious answer.

I'm going for a Naive 30/31/30/31/31/31 non-shiny Tornadus. I am saved inside the house right at the door. I go through the sequence after leaving the house by mashing A as fast as possible and go catch the Tornadus. I can't get a consistent nature.

Does anybody have any advice? Also, how do I use the PID%6 to figure out which frame I hit?

If anybody that wants to help needs to know more information, just VM me.

I'm going for a Naive 30/31/30/31/31/31 non-shiny Tornadus. I am saved inside the house right at the door. I go through the sequence after leaving the house by mashing A as fast as possible and go catch the Tornadus. I can't get a consistent nature.

Does anybody have any advice? Also, how do I use the PID%6 to figure out which frame I hit?

If anybody that wants to help needs to know more information, just VM me.
Since you're going for non-shiny, you don't really need to know your frame (Though I guess it would help to know, instead of just randomly advancing the frame and hoping to get the nature you want) but this post explains PID%6 (For breeding, but it's the same process). I hope that post helps :s

I got lucky when I RNGd my Thundurus... Naive on the second try :3

Hi,

I'm trying to Entralink RNG, is there a way to acquire save states on a DSi? I don't have an AR (but I can check IV's with pokecheck) and I really don't want to take my chances with the natures..

Thanks

hey guys, if i caught a pokemon with the seed that i found which is suitable for physical attack type of pokemon. Can i use the same time that i got to catch another pokemon? and how do i manipulate nature in RNG? I dont know where to find that.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi,

I'm trying to Entralink RNG, is there a way to acquire save states on a DSi? I don't have an AR (but I can check IV's with pokecheck) and I really don't want to take my chances with the natures..

Thanks
As far as I know, the only ways to use save states are emu, flash cart or AR. There may be a homebrew app out there somewhere. I don't know if they can do it or not, but it's doubtful.

hey guys, if i caught a pokemon with the seed that i found which is suitable for physical attack type of pokemon. Can i use the same time that i got to catch another pokemon? and how do i manipulate nature in RNG? I dont know where to find that.
You would have to know when you started the DS and what buttons you held. You'd also have to know how many frames passed, etc. The nature RNG is generally manipulated using chatots but there are many ways to change it. NPCs advance it as well as walking and a few other events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)