Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna start breeding. and i have a bunch of Dittos already.
Which IVs should i be aware of?

I know 31 for a certain stat, 30 Speed for some Hidden Powers
Lowest possible Speed for Trick Room. What else?

Also, what should my Hp be if i want to receive best recovery from leftovers? or least damage from weather effects or Life Orb?

I wanna start breeding. and i have a bunch of Dittos already.
Which IVs should i be aware of?

I know 31 for a certain stat, 30 Speed for some Hidden Powers
Lowest possible Speed for Trick Room. What else?

Also, what should my Hp be if i want to receive best recovery from leftovers? or least damage from weather effects or Life Orb?
Best Hp iv for such matters is relative to the actual HP stat of the Pokémon. For leftovers, for example, the actual HP stat at lvl 100 should be divisible by 16 to get the best result IIRC.

I have a question about Unaware. Let's say Bibarel uses Superpower, lowering its Defense and Attack. If it gets confused, and then the next turn attacks itself, would it do normal damage because the attack and defense drops cancel, or would its Unaware ignore the Defense drop and do reduced damage?

I have a question about Unaware. Let's say Bibarel uses Superpower, lowering its Defense and Attack. If it gets confused, and then the next turn attacks itself, would it do normal damage because the attack and defense drops cancel, or would its Unaware ignore the Defense drop and do reduced damage?
X-Act outlined how Unaware works in the Tauntarel thread, but I'll post an answer here, anyway.

Unaware ignores the opponent's stat changes, not your own. (our Unaware description)

I have a hidden power question..

Im going for Hidden Power Flying, Should I make my parents have a Odd SPeed IV, or give them a Odd Defense,Attack and HP?

Im not sure which direction would be best to go with?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Guys, where is the best place to level up? I've always used the E4, but I've heard of a trainer with a Chansey somewhere that works well too, but I don't remember where it is. So if I'm trying to level up in the least amount of time, is the E4 or this trainer better?

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Guys, where is the best place to level up? I've always used the E4, but I've heard of a trainer with a Chansey somewhere that works well too, but I don't remember where it is. So if I'm trying to level up in the least amount of time, is the E4 or this trainer better?
You can try the area in the Survival Area where Sand Stream is raging, the area in the upper left under the exit where the trainer has a chansey, ambipom and "rapidash" (it's that or another worthless fire type lol). That gives a lot of EXP, but sometimes I like to run through the E4 because it's actually kind of fun. Don't forget the concept of cloning Rare Candies in Emerald, though, if you can do that.

Yeah, I can clone Rare Candies, but I'm feeling cheap and trying to save as many of them as I can for checking my eggs. I guess I'll go take a run through the Survival Area. I agree that the E4 is fun, I've just gotten sick of them lol.
Thanks

Is it allowed to use AR to modify your own pokemon? Not for trading. I have a good Adamant Weavile that I want to change to Jolly. That's it. Is that illegal...?

If not, what about changing Gastrodon's trait to Sticky Hold... is that illegal?

When a Pokemon is both paralyzed and confused, which is determined first? I'm in a RPG where we roll dice on AIM for determining whether a move hits, a mon is fully paralyzed, whether a mon smacks itself, etc. etc. Since being fully par is 25% chance and smacking is 50%, it matters to see which is rolled first if say the first roll is 34 and the second 61.

Do types carry over on Subs? If so, if you baton pass that sub, does it still have that type?

Ie. Driftblim using Sub. Would Brick Break affect it? If I were to Pass it, would Brick Break affect the Sub on a different Pokemon since it was passed from Blim?

I have a hidden power question..

Im going for Hidden Power Flying, Should I make my parents have a Odd SPeed IV, or give them a Odd Defense,Attack and HP?

Im not sure which direction would be best to go with?

At Jiggy - Im having enough computer problems as it is, downloading more programs certainly wont help, thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)