Availability: Monday-Friday in the evening and most weekends
Best Tiers: OU, RU, Doubles OU
Why you should draft me: I'm bad at Pokemon

Last edited:
Reactions: PD

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
LEGENDOFTHENORTH asked me to post this for him on his behalf, he says he doesn't know how to operate smogon very well...

PS name: LEGENDOFTHENORTH
Timezone: time is 400 am right now
Availability: only use pokemon on satuday with mom, dad doesnt let me play game :(
Best Tiers: mono is good tier, but always say I only play BLT tiers??? i will have to learn new tiers :(
Why you should draft me: it will be fun and i will make new friends!

tryhard^ (do we have to intro ourselves like so^)

It's not required guys at all guys, I think part of the fun in being a manager is scouting talent for the tour. That being said, this helps quite a bit with managers who are out of the loop and lets you put your credentials out there!
It's not required guys at all guys, I think part of the fun in being a manager is scouting talent for the tour. That being said, this helps quite a bit with managers who are out of the loop and lets you put your credentials out there!

Anyways:

1. PS NAME: PURPL3DO0SH$
  2. Timezone: well it is 9:15 pm in Texas(don't know my timezones)zzz
  3. Availability:: Usually at about 5:00 on week days which is the (last official tour time of a certain tier before a new tier starts for officials); Weekends: any time ;]
  4. Best Tiers: LC, NU, Doubles OU(LC REPPING THOUGH)
  5. Why you should draft me: Simple, Can't win unless you have a purpledoosh on your team ! ;)

PS name: Narcisuss Knox
Timezone: PDT
Availability: Monday-Friday nights and most Sundays
Best Tiers: OU, UU, NU
Why should I be drafted?: Because even though I haven't been able to win enough recently, I have been putting a lot of time into trying to qualify.

Anyways:

1. PS NAME: PURPL3DO0SH$
  2. Timezone: well it is 9:15 pm in Texas(don't know my timezones)zzz
  3. Availability:: Usually at about 5:00 on week days which is the (last official tour time of a certain tier before a new tier starts for officials); Weekends: any time ;]
  4. Best Tiers: LC, NU, Doubles OU(LC REPPING THOUGH)
  5. Why you should draft me: Simple, Can't win unless you have a purpledoosh on your team ! ;)
ok then

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
time zone
noun
one of the 24 regions or divisions of the globe approximatelycoinciding with meridians at successive hours from the observatory at Greenwich, England.

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The sixth and last biweekly period has come to an end! Congratulations to the last 8 qualifiers for BLT:

1. Dominatio
2. Wombology
3. Catniss Everdeen
4. Pak / Pakmasta
5. Gunner Rohan
6. Maukadragon
7. Vinest
8. Jordn

The qualifying period for BLT has finally come to an end! Thank you to everyone who has participated over these past three months, and a big congrats to everyone who has qualified. The eight teams will be drafting players this Friday at 9:00pm EST (GMT -4) in Tournaments Chat so be there if you'd like to spectate! (You do not have to be there to be drafted; everyone who qualified will have a spot on a team.) We're aiming to start the actual tournament on Sunday, October 11th to give teams a week to get situated and organized. Until then, do some teambuilding and get ready for the start of BLT!

(if you still have not provided me with your Smogon account and have qualified for the tour, get that to me as soon as possible!)

PS Name: Dominatio
Timezone: PDT
Availability: any time except when I am at school (7am to 5pm) or sleeping
Best Tiers: i can play any tier fairly well except doubles, but i am most comfortable with ou, uu, or ru
Why should I be drafted: i've beaten high ladder players b4 such as reverb (a long time ago), omfuga, realistic waters (during nu suspect test) and xShiba once awhile ago (ofc I'm no match for him now)

PS name: Maukadragon
Timezone: Idk ill just say I live in hawaii
Availability: Pretty much all the time on all days except for tuesday and thursday for school
Best Tiers: NU, UU and decent at LC and OU
Why should I be drafted? Cause the power of ledian.

PS name: Maukadragon
Timezone: Idk ill just say I live in hawaii
Availability: Pretty much all the time on all days except for tuesday and thursday for school
Best Tiers: NU, UU and decent at LC and OU
Why should I be drafted? Cause the power of ledian.
the power of ledian = the power of black people vs police these days :/

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Meh w/e

PS Name: TraceofLife
Timezone: +7
Availability: o_k
Best Tiers: anything that isn't doubles
why should I be drafted: went undefeated on b101, playing on pocl (not like it matters anyway), I also have the power to make people choke.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Well, putting reasons why you should be drafted allows you a higher chance to be picked earlier in the draft if the managers and assmen decide you're a good better player and thus a more worthy pick.

PS Name: AceLeader(Sky)
Timezone: PCT (California Time)
Availability: Weekdays or Weekend Nights (Past 8pm Pct time)
Tiers: OU, UU, LC, Doubles OU
Why Draft Me? Cause I'm an Ace , & we do what we do best, we predict, we make plays, and we clean up. Have some nice battle wins including ( Pokeaim in UU (showdownreplay) Chimpact (showdown replay) and Shofu 5-0 via Stream ) just name a few. Anybody say an Ace Army?

idk why but
psnname: voltages
timezone: gmt +1
availabililtyz: nearly all day fri/sat/sun and nm on other days
best tier: ru
why should i be drafed: man ive peaked ru ladder a couple of times before rank resets also peaked suspect ladder :) and i missed out by like 5 or 10 points on period :( so trust me jmo good imo (btwi was on holiday for last 5 days of that biweekly period so sonly reason why i nded up losing)
Go Voltages! Sad that you didn't don't have a guaranteed spot tho. T- 1 day til drafts, GET HYPED BOYS!

A Random Duck

Banned deucer.
ps name: a random duck
time zone: cdt
availability: any time that is not the morning
best tiers: ru, randbats :^)
why i should be drafted: good question kek; (but no) i may be a bit rusty but i can relearn pretty quickly (also nearly defeated the ru legend sotsot in the last blt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)