CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 13 - Sprite Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ice-cold Claws

Wyverii's is just a little... I don't know... bulbous? for me. Elementalpenguin's has a pretty bad-ass appeal to it, but the face and arms are a little muddled. In the end, none of these are perfect, although all three are good. I picked Ice-cold Claws because of the 6 different poses (3 subs, front and back,) I think the best individual pose is ICC's backsprite. The frontsprite seems to have been very hard to make.

Ice-cold Claws

I love the pose, and Imo it looks the most like an in-game Pokemon sprite. It's very clean and yet very detailed. Wyverii's is nice to but Imo it makes Necturna look to bulky and big. Elementalpenguin's is great too, but it just doesn't seem to fit in with the real in-game sprites. But honestly, I'd be happy with any of these!

Wyverii

This one may look a bit too big to some people, but look at the art, then look at the sprite. Then look at some of the official sprites from gamefreak, and compare all of the submissions. Wyverris looks the closest to the official sprites as they come.

Practicing a bit of courtesy, which I learned from Mos-Quitoxe in the Art poll.
Wyverii
Bar the size, every pixel in this sprite is perfect.
Penguin's sprite is better sized and radiates a more epic vibe imo which I enjoy, but it looks a little crooked in some parts. So yeah. Still great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)