CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 1 (Main type)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Dane, I did suggested a porcupine when it came to something to represent Fire/Grass and I think it could work just dandy. Doesn't Shaymin count as a hedgehog?

Yes Dane, I did suggested a porcupine when it came to something to represent Fire/Grass and I think it could work just dandy. Doesn't Shaymin count as a hedgehog?
It might, but it's so "flowery" and round it might as well be a hampster with a flower garden on it's back.

Aldaron, that would definitely be wicked cool!

As for type combination, I want to have Fire/Psychic, which would be like an Alakazam holding torches! The Alakazam would have flames for hair and would be mostly red! Now that would definitely be cool! I like the concept of Fire/Psychic so that is going to definitely be my vote for the secondary type!

Hey, it's diffcult to come up with an animal that can be a fire/grass other than the porcupine and prairie dog idea. BTW, there is such a thing as a Grass Snake.

Hey, it's diffcult to come up with an animal that can be a fire/grass other than the porcupine and prairie dog idea. BTW, there is such a thing as a Grass Snake.
The Chili Pepper idea is one I'd really consider. It could be shaped as one of those "funny" pokémon, like Slowbro or Aipom/Ambipom: Doesn't look cute, doesn't look menacing, but does look mischievous/absent/ridiculous (in a good way).

I like the Chili Pepper (along with Prairie Dog and Hedgehog/Porcupine), but every time I think of what it would look like I keep seeing the Olympics thing (that weird ass blue thing), but red and green instead.

I think a Fire/Dragon would be really cool, but considering Charizard...not likely.

Fire/Electric would also be awesome, in my opinion, and I would definitely lean towards that if I could.

As for a Fire/Grass type, I like the Chili Pepper idea. It seems better to me than any other idea.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
If Fire/Grass does become the next big thing in town (but, wait, when are we going to make a mono-type Pokemon? D=), I have a suggestion:

Charcoal.

Think about it - what do you get when you burn wood? Charcoal! C'mon, peoples. Change the future.

Interesting idea. How would it be implemented though? A chargoal lyger or something? Rock Bottom Defenses!

And mono types aren't as fun.

I like the Chili Pepper (along with Prairie Dog and Hedgehog/Porcupine), but every time I think of what it would look like I keep seeing the Olympics thing (that weird ass blue thing), but red and green instead.
These guys

http://images.beijing-2008.org/03/06/Img212000603.jpg
http://images.beijing-2008.org/97/05/Img212000597.jpg
http://images.beijing-2008.org/13/74/Img211987413.jpg
http://images.beijing-2008.org/49/73/Img211717349.gif

Also, Fire/Grass echidna with fire hose like noozle and grass quills.

The Chili Pepper idea is one I'd really consider. It could be shaped as one of those "funny" pokémon, like Slowbro or Aipom/Ambipom: Doesn't look cute, doesn't look menacing, but does look mischievous/absent/ridiculous (in a good way).
Chili Pepper on a stick plz.

Well, 2 days haven't ended yet and this seems fun, so I'm going to go with Fire.

A good Fire type would be nice, especially if it had a cool second type like Psychic or something.

I'm gonna have to vote for Fire for this poll as I've been a Fire lover, and it just seems like it's been shafted too much.

And yeah, I would definitely choose Fire/Grass for a secondary typing. Of course, I'm thinking of a burning tree with a raging inferno in it's leaves.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Interesting idea. How would it be implemented though? A chargoal lyger or something? Rock Bottom Defenses!
Honestly, my malformed imagination got about as far as a pile of charcoal with a face. But something made out of charcoal wouldn't be that bad, I guess.

Rock-bottom defenses... meh. Not sure about that, I just wanted to see a charcoal Pokemon out and about.

And mono types aren't as fun.
You don't deserve them, then. D=

But, seriously speaking, even Pokemon doesn't survive on dual-types. We might be putting one in eventually.

I'd have to vote for STEEL TYPE as the pokemon games need more steel types like Lucario;) And also like Forretress but equal in both its' defenses so it can actually take a hit as Forretress can only take physical hits. Also it needs to have good attacks and a good purpose as forretress has only one purpose and that's to set up spikes then explode when its' done its' job.

how about a dragon looking porcupine Pokemon w/ pointy flames as its scales

Fire/Dragon is its type ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)