CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I want to say that I glad I won the spread poll. I finally won something within this damn project >_>. It feels great. X-act...I truly respect you now. It was both exciting and nerve-wrecking but I never hated you or anything. I'm hope you're not angry at this lost and I hope you win the next one.

Regi DS
CyzirVisheen
CasMat

Regi DS~ Rock Coyote for the win.

Cyzir~ Queen Chess Piece FTW. Thank the stars he's submitting it.

CasMat~ This one is a bit different. I was the only person that actually cared about the man, with my suggestions and actually caring. I believe that I have to support him.

Lofty
YourDeadGrandad
NinjaSquirtle

As the 130 speed suggests, it's really freaking fast. I can only see lofty's comet and "mr. floaty four-claw" going at those speeds. I also love how expressive lofty's comet can be w/ just one eye. As for ninja squirtle's, it's just cool. Might work better as a rock/ghost type, but still cool.

Man, I wish we could just make all of them.

First off I want to say that I glad I won the spread poll. I finally won something within this damn project >_>. It feels great. X-act...I truly respect you now. It was both exciting and nerve-wrecking but I never hated you or anything. I'm hope you're not angry at this lost and I hope you win the next one.
Yea I'm glad it worked out for us :)

Also glad to see my top choice is getting votes hehe, but there are too many good ones this time around

yourDeadGrandad ~ this is my favorite and I really think it should win
DougJustDoug ~ another fine piece of art and definitly fits the criteria
Wichu ~ my second favorite, and I can going far in the competition

Wow, this is a difficult choice...

Hazmat- the drum guy just keeps growing on me.
Caladbolg~- one of my faves from the get-go
yourDeadGrandad- The 5 floating pieces really conveys the speed and special feel.

I reeeally wish I could have voted for DougJusDoug or VividSketch, too. There is just so much amazing art here.

This was annoyingly difficult to pick just 3. 5 would've made me more happy...

Regi DS
--T.I.M.B.--
Cadablog~/Skyshroud

I really liked Ninja Squirtle's too, but it seems too ghostly :( Anyway, my votes!

Cadablog ~ I just absolutley love that design
Lofty ~ Braley beat out the nosepass liek guy for me, but a meotrite is awesome sauce
CyzurV ~ Chess is fun

Caladbolg~/Skyshroud - I'll be reasonbly upset if this one doesn't win in the end.
Wichu - Another good option in case my first pick doesn't win.
yourDeadGrandad - See Wichu.

Cadablog~/Skyshroud- all the way.
Chronosquare- doesnt really look rock type, but i love the concept
Sanglunaria- why hasnt this attrated any attention?

Chronosquare- doesnt really look rock type, but i love the concept
yaaay, I got a vote. After 126 other votes. D:
I'm sorry it doesn't look the type, I don't have/are inexperienced with the coloring unlike many other submissions... it really irritates me that only the art is showing, because mine loses so much without some explanations. (I essentially missed out on an entire day for this...? D:)

ChronoSquare
HeadPunch
yourDeadGrandad

Bull of Heaven

Lofty
CyzirVisheen
Caladbolg~/Skyshroud

Hoping Lofty wins in the end.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Regi DS
CyzirVisheen

I wanted to vote for Wichu, Zantimonius, Cerbi, and yourDeadGrandad also. All of those fit the pokemon we have built very well. I liked several other designs from an artistic standpoint, but didn't think they fit this pokemon just right. But, I thought we had a great effort by all the CAP artists.

Congratulations to all the artists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)