CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 3 - Secondary Type Poll 2

What should our Secondary Type be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Pokemon so far is to be based on this concept:
Elevator Music said:
Name: Neglected Ability

Description: This pokemon will have an ability [or two] that is currently undervalued (but possibly very helpful) in the metagame but isn't used because the other pokemon with this ability don't have the stats or movepool to make it work.
Type: Electric/TBD

This is where you decide! Clicky poll, vote for either of the two possible choices: Dragon and Bug. For reasoning, please visit the Secondary Type Discussion thread.

Dragon, because we haven't had a Dragon CAP yet and other reasons previously stated by myself and others.

Notably SR.

Since it's so close, it's going to come down to the people who's choices didn't make it to this round.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I r votng 4 Dragonz cuz their k00l. And because its a better type offensively and defensively than Bug, and I don't want this crippled by SR, ect.

Bug, because I value the defensive capabilities that Bug provides over Dragon, and I do not fear SR as much as others. Also, would like to point out Gen. E's great points described in discussion thread.

Bug for reasons already stated. I want Dragon to be saved for when Fire, Ice, Water or Steel become the first type, so then we get an Ice-resisting Dragon

Going with Dragon; I have concerns on whether or not it will wind up being too much, but I have faith that the CAP community will find a method to prevent it from being so. Plus, I really don't like the SR weakness on bug, and I'd prefer to avoid having one if possible.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bug, but it would be cool to see us make a dragon, both are good types
SR weakness for bug isn't cool though

They're not all that dissimilar really. The stats are what will seal the deal so I've gone for dragon just because in my experience dragons often have issues with bulky waters, it's electric side can help to remedy this easier (just looking at typing right now) The main reason is just so as not to create a SR weak mon, simply because I see no need to.

bug
think the typing needs some love (in addition to getting rid of that painful ground weakness and getting a fighting resistance.)

went Dragon.

Bug is a great option too though, with many top ou monsters being part-flying, sr is demonstratably not that hard to bypass. We're going to have a Pokemon with solid typing either way, so it looks like we're already off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)