D_What's first giveaway (Close plz thank you :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're grand and your poem was fine! When you've decided what you want, let me know - stock might go pretty quickly.

Deposited a lvl 20 Anorith for a Malamar! IGN is Asch! Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: A long time ago I read a Webcomic called 8 Bit Theater! You might not like it though because Navigating the site to read the comic is somewhat difficult >.<

Last edited:
I just put up the same request, but changed the level.

IGN: Azura
Pokemon Deposited: level 18 female Swablu
Pokemon Requested: level 41-50 Gengar

Would you mind reserving a malamar for me? Im currently not on my 3ds, will be on in a couple of hours.

guuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuys

Also, so's I know you can read, post the name of a webcomic you enjoy reading and give me 1 reason why I might NOT like it! Saves time all 'round IMO. If you don't read webcomics, or only ever see them on your FB feed (will not accept Cyanide and Happiness for this reason), you can do this instead:
Write a poem about how great another (neither me nor you) Smogon user is. Bonus points if it's in Limerick/Haiku form, and also if you tag that user, and also if it's really bloody funny. Hell, everybody should do this, but I suppose the webcomic thing is sufficient. Not doing either of these two things counts as not posting!
I'll reserve 'em, but I'll only send them once the rules are completed! And only because nobody else seems to like poor Malamar! </3

I did good? Holy shit! But, can you reserve a malamar and nickname it "Scylla", as in the greek monster squid. I'm busy atm so sorry. Thought my poem was crap. bye :)

Last edited:
Need that Malamarr:)) Deposited a female Plusle level 11 asking for a Malamar level 50, thank you!:)

guuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuys
Also, so's I know you can read, post the name of a webcomic you enjoy reading and give me 1 reason why I might NOT like it! Saves time all 'round IMO. If you don't read webcomics, or only ever see them on your FB feed (will not accept Cyanide and Happiness for this reason), you can do this instead:
Write a poem about how great another (neither me nor you) Smogon user is. Bonus points if it's in Limerick/Haiku form, and also if you tag that user, and also if it's really bloody funny. Hell, everybody should do this, but I suppose the webcomic thing is sufficient. Not doing either of these two things counts as not posting!
I'll reserve 'em, but I'll only send them once the rules are completed! And only because nobody else seems to like poor Malamar! </3

Oh man sorry, really didnt see.

However, i dont like wecomics so i should talk about this guy here http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/shiny-finder.206479/ because is always available to check my eggs trying to make them shiny while he doesn want nothing in exchange... Can even talk about Bluemew, such a good person with his giveaway, trying to partecipate to the next halloween tournament with the giveaway's pokemonss:)

Allow me to show y'all how it's done. Enter Limerick:

He hustles more wives than John Terry,
and top-cut the world using fairys.
This guy is OK,
but his name I cant say;
he might think that I want us to marry.

Request: Crobat (If you for some reason have a Inner Focus one, you can gladly send me that instead!)
Deposited: Female lv.12 Zubat
IGN: Henning

Thanks buddy, and I hope you liked the poem ;)

Last edited:
Yo man, Malamar. Can you nickname it "Scylla" and what I have deposited is a female lv 30 Grumpig named Groink. asking for a malamar no specified gender and lv 41-50. Message is D...E and my IGN is Aren THANK YOU! :)

I fixed it. Same pokemon thanks

EDIT: A long time ago I read a Webcomic called 8 Bit Theater! You might not like it though because Navigating the site to read the comic is somewhat difficult >.<
I couldn't find it! It's probably been sniped... uhh, congrats on your new alternative Malamar? Put up something else!

Edit: sent a bunch of stuff. Removing any currently reserved mons because time's nearly out and I probably have enough left.

I couldn't find it! It's probably been sniped... uhh, congrats on your new alternative Malamar? Put up something else!

Edit: sent a bunch of stuff. Removing any currently reserved mons because time's nearly out and I probably have enough left.
I got the Crobat. Thank you so very much :)

I'll put something else up if there's a Malamar still available? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)