Devious Delights

Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill trade you my shiny 6 Iv adamant mewtwo for your

28CharmanderMSolar PowerTimid31/x/31/31/31/31Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, OutrageQuick Ball

53DratiniFMarvel ScaleAdamant31/31/31/x/31/31Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon DancePokeball

hello I would be interested in hp fire horsea hp fire hoppip I can offer you slakoth meowth omanyte chimecho karrablast druddigon mantine seel snubbull bellsprout let me know thanks

hello I would be interested in hp fire horsea hp fire hoppip I can offer you slakoth meowth omanyte chimecho karrablast druddigon mantine seel snubbull bellsprout let me know thanks
Which of those are kalos bred and have you checked their memories in Anistar?

Meowth I'm pretty sure is hacked. You'd need to check it's memories for me to consider it. What are the details on slakoth and druddigon? (IVs, nature, ability, egg moves, etc)

Meowth I'm pretty sure is hacked. You'd need to check it's memories for me to consider it. What are the details on slakoth and druddigon? (IVs, nature, ability, egg moves, etc)
So are you interested in the shiny 6 iv mewtwo my friend caught in the kanto region

but the blue pentagon as may be cheat?meowth ao aaron id 43352
druddigon adamant sheer force 31 31 31 x 31 31
slakoth jolly truant 31 31 31 31 31 31 night slash feint attack counter pursuit

but the blue pentagon as may be cheat?meowth ao aaron id 43352
druddigon adamant sheer force 31 31 31 x 31 31
slakoth jolly truant 31 31 31 31 31 31 night slash feint attack counter pursuit
Pretty sure meowth and slakoth are hacked. Please look up anistar memory checker. Ill pass on your offer for now.

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Hello :)
I'm interested in you shieldon, crabby, chimecho and karrablast and maybe carvanha

I can offer some of my pokes that are not on your list.
All shiny and kalos born
Shellos 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold, storm drain
Smoochum 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold, oblivious
Finneon 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest swift swim
Shelmet 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid shell armor
Plusle 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid plus
Numel 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest simple
Clamperl 31/31/31/31/31/31 timid shell armor
Sandshrew 31/31/31/31/31/31 adament sand veil

Let me know if you are interested in any of these

Hello :)
I'm interested in you shieldon, crabby, chimecho and karrablast and maybe carvanha

I can offer some of my pokes that are not on your list.
All shiny and kalos born
Shellos 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold, storm drain
Smoochum 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold, oblivious
Finneon 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest swift swim
Shelmet 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid shell armor
Plusle 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid plus
Numel 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest simple
Clamperl 31/31/31/31/31/31 timid shell armor
Sandshrew 31/31/31/31/31/31 adament sand veil

Let me know if you are interested in any of these
Thanks for the offer. Most of those I have been avoiding because they are flawed in some way. I am interested in finneon and plusle if you could check for legitimacy. You know about the memory checker outside anistar right?

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the offer. Most of those I have been avoiding because they are flawed in some way. I am interested in finneon and plusle if you could check for legitimacy. You know about the memory checker outside anistar right?
The girl says " finneon hatched from an egg and saw mark for the first time....a gorgeous city. The pokemons remembers it was nervous. For plusle, "plusle hatched from an egg and saw aldy for the first time at... A large city. It remembers that it was restless.

The girl says " finneon hatched from an egg and saw mark for the first time....a gorgeous city. The pokemons remembers it was nervous. For plusle, "plusle hatched from an egg and saw aldy for the first time at... A large city. It remembers that it was restless.
Cool, that means both of them are legit. Which two did you want most from my list for them?

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Also the others I mentioned aren't dlawe
Cool, that means both of them are legit. Which two did you want most from my list for them?
i wanted sheildon and karrablast. Is there any others you wanted from me?

The other ones are flawed in ways that make them uncompetitive. I'll get to work on finding a cloner for those two. Will update you when I have copies. Also, did you want a nickname for karrablast?

barkingd

Banned deucer.
The other ones are flawed in ways that make them uncompetitive. I'll get to work on finding a cloner for those two. Will update you when I have copies. Also, did you want a nickname for karrablast?
Naw don't really like nicknames lol I can clone yours back if you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)