Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello can you take a look on my list for your :

Archen M Defeatist Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Head Smash Pokeball

Baltoy - Levitate Calm 28/31/31/31/31/31 Pokeball

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At8mQ2-fkvZjdGs2dGpQTDZtUGlQeWdIUGk3TGp2Q2c&usp=sharing

thank you :)
Sorry that it took so long to reply. I haven't really been active on here. If you're still interested in anything of mine, I would gladly arrange a trade for your surskit, lapras, and sr skarmory.

CMT and your PMS for the best offer ever :)
All of the pokemon on your thread seem to be pokebanked and some are overtly hacked. I'm not interested in that sort of thing.

Need InkaY!!!!
Have alot of flawless shinys
Please request for a few~
Thx :)
Please direct me to a thread or list. Or look at my list and post things that I don't have.

Sorry that it took so long to reply. I haven't really been active on here. If you're still interested in anything of mine, I would gladly arrange a trade for your surskit, lapras, and sr skarmory.

All of the pokemon on your thread seem to be pokebanked and some are overtly hacked. I'm not interested in that sort of thing.

Please direct me to a thread or list. Or look at my list and post things that I don't have.
I comment for Phany impish and Shieldon. This is my shiny list. Please have a look.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VUNNU2IwUjZWR0ZuU2J2ajg1VEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Sorry but surskit is NFT inotify that on the list you can see it on remarks . Lapras have a french name i notify on remarks French Name "Lokhlass" so i don't know if you still interested .

For SR Skamory no problem so i want your Baltoy - Levitate Calm 28/31/31/31/31/31 Pokeball let me know if you want another pokemon for your Archen M Defeatist Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Head Smash Pokeball or if you want the lapras with french name .

I have all flawless shinys:
GOODRA
KANGHASKHAN
MEOWISTIC-MALE
AEGISLASH
CHARIZARD-X
LUCARIO
GRENINJA
METAGROSS
TALONFLAME
CHESPIN
SCIZOR
EXCADRILL
GENGAR
TREVENANT

Sorry but surskit is NFT inotify that on the list you can see it on remarks . Lapras have a french name i notify on remarks French Name "Lokhlass" so i don't know if you still interested .

For SR Skamory no problem so i want your Baltoy - Levitate Calm 28/31/31/31/31/31 Pokeball let me know if you want another pokemon for your Archen M Defeatist Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Head Smash Pokeball or if you want the lapras with french name .
I'm aware of the side comments and don't mind the french name. The surskit I know the guy who hatched it and he seems to have gone mia for a while. I tried to send him a message on gamefaqs and he still hasn't responded. I really love bugs in general and wanted to know if the NFT was strict or if there was any way of trading for it? Otherwise, I'll get a baltoy and archen clone as soon as I can and will message you on here when I do.

To everyone else so far, I already have what you've offered if you check my list.

I'm aware of the side comments and don't mind the french name. The surskit I know the guy who hatched it and he seems to have gone mia for a while. I tried to send him a message on gamefaqs and he still hasn't responded. I really love bugs in general and wanted to know if the NFT was strict or if there was any way of trading for it? Otherwise, I'll get a baltoy and archen clone as soon as I can and will message you on here when I do.

To everyone else so far, I already have what you've offered if you check my list.
Ok tell me when you are ready for the trade Lapras and SR Skamory are ready for the trade .I can do clone trade if you want i have the powersave .

I also have Shuckle Sturdy, Bold, Litleo Male, and Flabebe red flower if you care. I comment for Phany impish and Shieldon

Ok tell me when you are ready for the trade Lapras and SR Skamory are ready for the trade .I can do clone trade if you want i have the powersave .
I've been having trouble getting reliable cloners for the past week so I would really appreciate that and could give you one of the special pokeball 5ivs I've been breeding recently as compensation. Let me know when you're online.

Hi, I would be interested in shiny Brave Karrablast with egg moves, offering Modest Fennekin Magician 31/31/31/31/31/31 magic coat, wish, heat wave, hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)