Favourite foods?

I really like salmon roe (ikura) (with rice or something else, of course. It's either really sweet or really salty alone depending on the region). I'll eat anything, too, but I have a preference for salty foods. I am, however, partial to the wax apple whenever I want to eat something sweet. Too bad it's not grown where I live rip

Last edited:
My favorite foods include Chicken Tenders, French Fries, Pizza, Ramen Noodles, Boneless Chicken wings (Chicken Tenders + French Fries is generally a no drawback play when going out to eat).

B R A I N L I C K E R

Banned deucer.
SHRIMP

shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my fav food is a nice warm hot pie with gravy

000001.gif

also lol can you believe this fucker took advantage of being cast in game of thrones to actually open up his own bakery?
0002.jpg

i seriously do love hot pies, and i am going to pay him a visit. The pictures i take will probably be a future smogon ninahaza return.
#HouseStark

Last edited:
I have to go with the German schnitzel here, although it's not as exotic as other things people answer with here. For me the simple things mostly taste best. :)

natalie

property of alex
burrito bowls!
black beans, charred corn, rice, quinoa, mixed leaves, avocado, tomato, chipotle sauce, nuts and little bits of crushed up tacos. it tastes amazing and it's super healthy. If I could live solely on burrito/buddha bowls I would.

I love spicy food. Especially curries and hot wings.

But it doesn't just stop at traditional capsaicin spicy-ness. It's really anything pungent and strong tasting.

For example I love putting herbs in my salads and sandwiches; mint, basil, rosemary, coriander, sage, fresh oregano, and more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)