GSC Cup IX - Round 1 [Read the bottom of the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following players have not shown (or informed) me visible scheduling (if its on your smogon wall and I didn't see let me know):

I will be subbing out most (if not all) for players in the substitute list if you do not inform or show me any form of contact or scheduling with your opponent by Sunday, July 23rd at 10 p.m -4. (~48 hours from now).

Furthermore, subs will no longer be accepted after the deadline above.

susciety on discord or Smogon DMs for any other questions or concerns
I am in contact with my opponent over pm I just invited you to the conversation.

The following players have not shown (or informed) me visible scheduling (if its on your smogon wall and I didn't see let me know):

I will be subbing out most (if not all) for players in the substitute list if you do not inform or show me any form of contact or scheduling with your opponent by Sunday, July 23rd at 10 p.m -4. (~48 hours from now).

Furthermore, subs will no longer be accepted after the deadline above.

susciety on discord or Smogon DMs for any other questions or concerns
have responded now

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Apologies for the delay but gonna prune all the inactive players aswell as players who have given their opps the W for non-activity win related reasons:

SOMALIA gave me the win
I should have done this earlier but missed it completely:
egalvanc vs gorex
Was given the win on their wall
Chaitanya vs Mr.378
my opponent half the win
Twinkling Titanite vs oswel Rodríguez

Togkey also gave the win in DMs:
cherryb0ng vs Seanobiwan

Furthermore subbing out Zoyotte, Emaster14, StepC, Ara, DagurTheMan, SoyYossarian and Nick for inactivity:

Rampecker vs DKM
Lhions vs TDR
twash vs Shanta
Souw vs Nalorium
Azphiel vs Stareal
Steve Angello vs Drud
GLFGno7 vs Jisoo

1690219221759.png

Friendly reminder that the deadline for the round is Sunday, July 30th at 11:59 pm -4. Extensions will be given if needed

Furthermore subs will no longer be accepted after this post

Apologies for the delay but gonna prune all the inactive players aswell as players who have given their opps the W for non-activity win related reasons:

I should have done this earlier but missed it completely:
egalvanc vs gorex

Chaitanya vs Mr.378

Twinkling Titanite vs oswel Rodríguez

Togkey also gave the win in DMs:
cherryb0ng vs Seanobiwan

Furthermore subbing out Zoyotte, Emaster14, StepC, Ara, DagurTheMan, SoyYossarian and Nick for inactivity:

Rampecker vs DKM
Lhions vs TDR
twash vs Shanta
Souw vs Nalorium
Azphiel vs Stareal
Steve Angello vs Drud
GLFGno7 vs Jisoo

Friendly reminder that the deadline for the round is Sunday, July 30th at 11:59 pm -4. Extensions will be given if needed

Furthermore subs will no longer be accepted after this post
A quick question I appear in bold in the r1 op, in theory I got to play against gorex for round 1 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)