+Jedi's Shop-Closing Shop Soon!

Still haven't caught Mewtwo in HG! What nature should I aim for?

• Timid

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Hasty

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Naive

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
By 'EV editing', do you mean EV reduction berries?
That, but a bit more expanded. I have this EV modifier AR cheat where I can specify how many EVs I want to put in a stat. So even if the stat has 255 EVs, I can specify the vitamin/berry to change it to, say, 252 EVs.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
First off, thanks to all who wished me luck here in smogon (but shamefully, don't remember you Omega! >.<)

Purple: hmm...what nature and moveset does it have?

Modest natured, Tri-attack/Ice Beam/DarkPulse/Nasty Plot
It's also EV trained with 40hp/252 SpA/212 spe

If your answer is yes, I'd like you to switch its form and change it's moveset though..

Shiny Modest Piplup please!
I like this one...

Umbreon: Careful (nn) ♂ Lv. 50
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
EVs: 252 HP/92 SpD/166 Spe
[Toxic] [Wish] [Payback] [Heal Bell]
[OT: +Jedi]

I can't trade now. The kid in the house has the DS. Also, when we trade, be ready to add both of my f.c's. I need your Poke on my Soul Silver, but my Piplup is on my Platinum.

*EDIT*

Nvm the wait. The kid happened to just stop playing the DS. I'm free to trade wenever.

religiousjedi

Old man.
I like this one...

Umbreon: Careful (nn) ♂ Lv. 50
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
EVs: 252 HP/92 SpD/166 Spe
[Toxic] [Wish] [Payback] [Heal Bell]
[OT: +Jedi]

I can't trade now. The kid in the house has the DS. Also, when we trade, be ready to add both of my f.c's. I need your Poke on my Soul Silver, but my Piplup is on my Platinum.

*EDIT*

Nvm the wait. The kid happened to just stop playing the DS. I'm free to trade wenever.
Unfortunately, I can't trade right now. If I see you on later today, I'll pm you so we can trade, ok?

ccmt for this

Deoxys: Hasty
Lv. 80 (Gamestop) (Touched, but the EVs have been cleared up)
IVs: 21/28/31/27/13/31
[OT: Gamestp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)