+Jedi's Shop-Closing Shop Soon!

Still haven't caught Mewtwo in HG! What nature should I aim for?

• Timid

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Hasty

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Naive

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like your Frosslass and Mixed Abomasnow. Do I need a trade thread to trade with you? Should I just post offers? I didnt see anything in the rules.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you're talking about the Sassy Celebi, I took it down. Some people say it may be hacked, so I want to get the legitimacy verified.

okay. Cool.

I can offer you some of my own pokemon. For the Frosslass and the Abomasnow how about

Ninetails
Timid
NN: Foxy
31/2/26/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
I have it UT or EVed.
UT it has pain split/ energy ball/ Hypnosis/ Dark Pulse.
EVed it has 252 Sp att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp, and has Nasty Plot/ Dark Pulse/ Energy Ball/ Flamethrower

And I can also offer Kabutops
Adamant
NN: none
Swift Swim
30/31/30/29/30/31

I have it UT (its only Egg move is Rapid Spin)
EVed it has 36 hp/ 252 att/ 16 def/ 206 Speed. It has Swords Dance/ Aqua Jet/ Water Fall/ Stone Edge

Neither come at level 100 so you can fiddle with their sets. I'm sorry if you have these already. I read the first few posts as diligently as i could. anyways, get back to me soon

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay. Cool.

I can offer you some of my own pokemon. For the Frosslass and the Abomasnow how about

Ninetails
Timid
NN: Foxy
31/2/26/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
I have it UT or EVed.
UT it has pain split/ energy ball/ Hypnosis/ Dark Pulse.
EVed it has 252 Sp att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp, and has Nasty Plot/ Dark Pulse/ Energy Ball/ Flamethrower

And I can also offer Kabutops
Adamant
NN: none
Swift Swim
30/31/30/29/30/31

I have it UT (its only Egg move is Rapid Spin)
EVed it has 36 hp/ 252 att/ 16 def/ 206 Speed. It has Swords Dance/ Aqua Jet/ Water Fall/ Stone Edge

Neither come at level 100 so you can fiddle with their sets. I'm sorry if you have these already. I read the first few posts as diligently as i could. anyways, get back to me soon
UT Kabuto will do for one of mine.

okay, lets try a few.

I have a Jolly Drapion.
30/31/28/6/31/31
Sniper.
NN: None
UT it has egg moves Whirlwind and Pursuit

And EVed it has 252 att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp with pursuit/ Aqua tail/ Earthquake/ Night Slash

if you dont like that, I can offer you an Absol
26/31/26/3/31/31
Adamant
Super Luck
NN: Omen
EVed only 252 att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
Swords Dance/Sucker Punch/ Super power/ Megahorn (badass egg move)

I have more, but let me know if you find either of these to your taste.

religiousjedi

Old man.
okay, lets try a few.

I have a Jolly Drapion.
30/31/28/6/31/31
Sniper.
NN: None
UT it has egg moves Whirlwind and Pursuit

And EVed it has 252 att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp with pursuit/ Aqua tail/ Earthquake/ Night Slash

if you dont like that, I can offer you an Absol
26/31/26/3/31/31
Adamant
Super Luck
NN: Omen
EVed only 252 att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
Swords Dance/Sucker Punch/ Super power/ Megahorn (badass egg move)

I have more, but let me know if you find either of these to your taste.
Sorry, I'll have to pass on both.

Okay. I'll try one last time

Shuckle
impish
NN: Nubz
31/30/31/22/31/10
Encore/ Knock off/ Rest/ Toxic
248 hp/ 252 def/ 10 Sp def

Noctowl
Calm
31/25/31/26/31/28
Nightshade/ Hypnosis/ Whirlwind/ Roost
252 Hp/ 252 sp def/ 4 Hp

I notice you advertising for a Calm Lodicolo with Leech seed. I have a spit back from my project. Unfortunately, it is bold, but perhaps it would interest you.

Lotad (UT only)
Bold
Rain dish
NN: Carla
28/31/28/31/31/30 (Electric 66)
Ice Beam/ Leech Seed/ Grass Knot/ Surf

Anyways, if you see nothing you like here, I'll stop bothering you. In any case, would you be willing to trade the Kabuto for the Abomasnow?

Hey there. I decided to stop by and let you know that I have one of the Pokemon in your wants list. It is a Squirtle and not a Blastoise so I am not sure if that matters. But it is a Flawless Modest HP Grass with Water Spout. Also, it is shiny; unfortunately I don't have a regular version. Hopefully that is ok as well. As payment, I would like the Pokemon below. If you see anything in my thread that you would like, other than the Squirtle, let me know... ^_^

You don't need to worry about payment, I can take credit for now if you do find something.

Luxray: Rash (nn) ♀ Lv. 50
*Intimidate
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
EVs: 0/120/0/252/0/138
[Thunderbolt] [Ice Fang] [Crunch] [Superpower]

[OT: +Jedi]

religiousjedi

Old man.
Hey there. I decided to stop by and let you know that I have one of the Pokemon in your wants list. It is a Squirtle and not a Blastoise so I am not sure if that matters. But it is a Flawless Modest HP Grass with Water Spout. Also, it is shiny; unfortunately I don't have a regular version. Hopefully that is ok as well. As payment, I would like the Pokemon below. If you see anything in my thread that you would like, other than the Squirtle, let me know... ^_^

You don't need to worry about payment, I can take credit for now if you do find something.

Luxray: Rash (nn) ♀ Lv. 50
*Intimidate
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
EVs: 0/120/0/252/0/138
[Thunderbolt] [Ice Fang] [Crunch] [Superpower]

[OT: +Jedi]
No no...that will do nicely. Can I get it renamed?

No no...that will do nicely. Can I get it renamed?

Of course sir. As long as it isn't a lewd nickname ;) I won't be able to trade tonight unfortunately but I will try to find a time. Normally I play/trade from 6:30-7:30 AM but will start to be available from 4:30-5:30AM (All of these times are Pacific Standard).

Also, like I said in the previous post, have a looksy at my thread and if you find anything else that catches your eye...let me know.

religiousjedi

Old man.
Of course sir. As long as it isn't a lewd nickname ;) I won't be able to trade tonight unfortunately but I will try to find a time. Normally I play/trade from 6:30-7:30 AM but will start to be available from 4:30-5:30AM (All of these times are Pacific Standard).

Also, like I said in the previous post, have a looksy at my thread and if you find anything else that catches your eye...let me know.
Ok, I should be able to make it then tomorrow.

By the way, nickname on Squirtle would be..."BigGuns".

Edit: ooo! I also like the Adamant Turtwig and the HP Ground Haunter!

Ok, I should be able to make it then tomorrow.

By the way, nickname on Squirtle would be..."BigGuns".

Edit: ooo! I also like the Adamant Turtwig and the HP Ground Haunter!
Alright. Sounds good. So I will be getting your Luxaray for my Squirtle that I will nn BigGuns. Then I will be getting two credits for the Turtwig and Haunter. See you soon.

Oh, okay...I see you still might be willing to trade for EV training? If so, is it possible to do so?
Yes it is. You can EV train that Pokemon your asking for and just trade me back the EV trained verson. The EVs I would want are the following:

60 Atk / 252 SpA / 196 Spe

Let me know if your up for this :)

If you aren't able to clone I can trade you two of them that way if you intend to have a different EV spread on yours you can do so.

religiousjedi

Old man.
Yes it is. You can EV train that Pokemon your asking for and just trade me back the EV trained verson. The EVs I would want are the following:

60 Atk / 252 SpA / 196 Spe

Let me know if your up for this :)

If you aren't able to clone I can trade you two of them that way if you intend to have a different EV spread on yours you can do so.
Sounds good. I can do it right now if you'd like. Can you nickname it beforehand (Melinda)? And yeah, I can clone it in my game.

If you can, use my HG code please.

Sounds good. I can do it right now if you'd like. Can you nickname it beforehand (Melinda)? And yeah, I can clone it in my game.

If you can, use my HG code please.
Sounds good let me just finish making some trades between my games and I'll add it. Also you'll be using the following FC to trade with me:

1248 0272 9207

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)