NOC JOAT 10 Game Thread [Completed, GG Mafia]

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Day 3.2 Final Votecount

ImaginaryNeon (3) [HAMMER] - ImaginaryNeon, pulsar512b, Aura Guardian
Lady Salamence (1) - ZippyDoo200

Thanks for hosting, and good game to all.

The Celever and JALMONT kills were because they were getting close to suspecting and thus threats. I wish I'd picked up Celever's JOAT slips before deciding on his death lol.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
GGs everyone ty for playing!

N1 the joat kill seemed super unlucky as Celever was a NK made off reads rather than him being a PR. I believe he considered vigging pulsar which would’ve opened up the game a ton more, but ehmcee being a kill was fair from his pov even if I felt like he was findable. Vig/cop any order n1/2 is fair. Celever likely died for his reads so maybe looking into his posts coulda helped town where to go.

Day 2 I think was when cohesion in general just started to collapse. People were on AG quickly but it felt like it died out fast, and in general posting felt independent rather with a goal of solving in general. Some people has correct POEs but there was a lack of charisma in terms of getting it through, and in general lack of probing each other or talking to each other - just spouting what they felt their reads were and to follow them which kinda ended in troubling, split wagons which are the easiest to control by mafia at that point.

And ofc lylo please don’t selfvote in lylo lol. The game was already over once the T/T between Zippy and LS happened, but just as a general yea nooot good lol esp if you’re town, even if zippy/LS had scum they can just swap and quickhammer you!

Hope you guys had fun, sry for that host issue n1 and thanks everyone for signing up.

i'm trying to wrap my head around why someone SELF VOTED and what that was supposed to accomplish.........
Oh. I figure some degree of just not caring enough. But yeah, that was weird. Until Neon went offline with the self-vote, zippy hovering over the thread spooked us from quick-hammering. But that was our guaranteed. Granted, we probably could have done it with zippy's vote, but there was that ever-present possibility of a trap while we were both online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)