Look At What I Chained - Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it was a two-away, not by anything. I probably ran away or something stupid. >_> Oh, speaking of stupid:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7910/p1010064lj1.jpg

Does anyone see a problem there? I saw the combination with 2 and 4 in a section and 1 and 3 not in that section, and went for the 4-away...

It was directly above me, and I didn't notice. And on 39, too...

;____________________________________________;

Why, Gastrodon, why?!?!?

Careful #81 Magnemite: 30 - 31 / 10 - 12 / 23 - 25 / 28 - 30 / 31 / 14 -

Got it on 30, right after I broke my chain. If only my modest synch worked, it even had magnet pull T__T

Going at it again now though. I'm at 5 =/

Heey,

I just downloaded the event Movie 2008 Regigigas from japan and I was wondering, does anybody know if it can be shiny ? Just like normal Legend Soft-Resetting till it's a shiny ?

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread.

Heey,

I just downloaded the event Movie 2008 Regigigas from japan and I was wondering, does anybody know if it can be shiny ? Just like normal Legend Soft-Resetting till it's a shiny ?

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread.
I think this goes in Simple Question and Answer.

Shiny Slowpoke are really shy. I got an early one at 27 and then the chain broke right after. Now I'm at 41 and I've only seen 1 shiny one after 20 minutes of reseting...
This is going to take forever considering I'm going for a Bold Slowbro and a Calm Slowking.

NOOOOO!!!!

My Slowpoke chain broke because I dropped my DS and the game fell out. I'll start going through their IVs now.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
NOOOOO!!!!

My Slowpoke chain broke because I dropped my DS and the game fell out. I'll start going through their IVs now.
Argh. At least you save after each shiny. I know someone who didn't, and "quit Pokemon forever" out of frustration... for a few weeks.

Here are the usable ones...

All are caught in Dive Balls

Impish

29/30/16/18/24/13

Possibly a Cursing physical tank.

Bold
30/3/23/28/26/16

Standard Calm Minding set

Bold
26/22/26/20/16/26
Has better IVs, but they aren't placed as well as the first one

Any comments?

What ball?? For the first one (at 33) I used an Ultra Ball, because the black and yellow match. It's not very fancy but I like it, any other suggestions?

Tyson - Maybe a Nest Ball or something? I don't really know what those look like but they could be cool. Luxury would be fine, Dive would be sweet if you could get it.

What ball?? For the first one (at 33) I used an Ultra Ball, because the black and yellow match. It's not very fancy but I like it, any other suggestions?

Tyson - Maybe a Nest Ball or something? I don't really know what those look like but they could be cool. Luxury would be fine, Dive would be sweet if you could get it.
Okay, I have 400 Dive so let's try ;) And for your, Maybe Duskball ? Because it's a dark ball and your Manectric has also some black pieces =P And Ultra is also cool, but a little bit a standard ball....

Here are the usable ones...

All are caught in Dive Balls

Impish

29/30/16/18/24/13

Possibly a Cursing physical tank.

Bold
30/3/23/28/26/16

Standard Calm Minding set

Bold
26/22/26/20/16/26
Has better IVs, but they aren't placed as well as the first one

Any comments?
the second one is really nice =)

Okay, I'm going to go for Shinx, since I'm really bad at chaining. My largest chain has been 21 Dunsparce.

I have my Adamant Synch and a Staticer. Got a ton of Repeat Balls too, because those would look nice on a shiny Luxray. I have almost 300 Repels and 200 Balls.

Okay. Let's do this.

Just out of curiosity, at what number of shinies do you guys generally intentionally end your chain at? I'm trying to decide whether I should aim for a chain of 100 (60 shinies) or higher on this Snubbul chain I've been working on.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Just out of curiosity, at what number of shinies do you guys generally intentionally end your chain at? I'm trying to decide whether I should aim for a chain of 100 (60 shinies) or higher on this Snubbul chain I've been working on.
Whatever my box limit is. I prefer not to intentionally end a chain for any reason.

The Lost One said:
10 Lol. <_< I wonder how many people are thinking to themselves "is it really worth the effort?".

My Lickitung one ended at three though, because I couldn't find any more (I left the game on all night and the swarm changed).

Even when the swarm changes you can keep chaining as long as you had started the chain before the end of the swarm.

Just a heads up ^^

Naughty #403 Shinx: 27 - 29 / 28 - 29 / 18 - 19 / 20 - 29 / 31 / 10 - 19

Best one after a chain of 94 (broke it after when was no wiggling grass after I got a corner patch shiny and couldn't move anywhere safely)

Now I need to clean my boxes X__X

I'm finally done with Electrike! It took me a few days since I've been pretty busy, the chain broke on an edge-patch somewhere in the 70's I think. I got some sweet results, here's the best:

Timid - Static
4 | 11 | 14 | 30 | 31 | 25 (HP Grass 64!!!)

I got some Trikes with better all-around stats, but HP Grass is required on the Timid movesets, so I was overjoyed to get one with excellent IV's. Pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)