MLB 2016

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just realized that Zach Britton has had 1ER since the START OF MAY, and Buck didn't even pitch him in a sudden death game rofl

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just realized that Cole Hammels' got blown duh fuck out.
You're talking shit in a match up your team isn't even in. You're actually the single reason that I want the Tribe to smack the Sox, come up with something clever for a change.

Plus we all know the Rangers got blown out on purpose so that they could win in 4 with a -6 run differential to piss fangraphs off more.

I mean, Cole Hammels wishes he had the kind of night Rick Porcello did. And a 1 run game with the winning run at the plate is a whole lot better than a 9 run blowout and a laugh fest.

Red Sox verses Indians was always gonna be close. We probably should have won Game 1. But we didn't get embarrassed!

Stallion

Tree Young
I mean, Cole Hammels wishes he had the kind of night Rick Porcello did. And a 1 run game with the winning run at the plate is a whole lot better than a 9 run blowout and a laugh fest.

Red Sox verses Indians was always gonna be close. We probably should have won Game 1. But we didn't get embarrassed!
At the end of the day, we're both 0-1 except you've already used your best pitcher and our actual ace (look at Hamels' second half numbers, he's not the staff ace) is up on the mound tomorrow. The Indians just beat you with the worst SP in their rotation on the mound lol.

Edit: I pay little attention to the Indians so I didn't realize that both Salazar and Carrasco weren't pitching. Poor Tribe. At least Kluber is on the mound tomorrow though!

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
Welp. Fuck you Darvish. Way to choke on such a big stage at home. I give up, I know winning the series is possible but I'm no longer expecting it as a likely outcome. Sick of this team choking on the biggest stages. Your 96 regular season wins mean fuck all.

Welp. Fuck you Darvish. Way to choke on such a big stage at home. I give up, I know winning the series is possible but I'm no longer expecting it as a likely outcome. Sick of this team choking on the biggest stages. Your 96 regular season wins mean fuck all.
I was trying to tell you man. At least you're still in the game right now.

If any league spots open for next year, can I join?
Definitely. There are probably a few spots you can probably end up filling for next year. We will probably get together and start talking about things in February around the time pitchers and catchers report.

There are a few things that you can do to help your case in playing. One would be to stay active in this thread so we get to know you better and tell your commitment. If you show serious interest in baseball and want to talk about anything, this is your place. This thread gets old a lot because it's usually just me, Stall, Del Rio and sometimes Texas and Biggie chirping and throwing shade at each other. We usually don't post much here because most of our conversations take place off site. Just because the thread is dead for awhile doesn't mean we aren't watching and that we won't be excited to start conversations. And being involved with us helps show us you'll stay involved when it comes time for the season. We aren't that scary, I promise. (Well except for Mr. Smogon Universe himself Stall, but even he isn't too big of a jerk)

Another thing you can do, outside this thread, is just to become more active in the forums in general. Again, putting forth effort on the forums helps move you to the front of the list when we do things for fantasy, because it shows you're reliable and committed. No one wants to play in a league with a person who never changes his roster or does anything with his lineup all season.

Both biggie and me usually run the "recruitment" for new guys, so I'll definitely make a note that you're interested and will contact you around February. :)

Definitely. There are probably a few spots you can probably end up filling for next year. We will probably get together and start talking about things in February around the time pitchers and catchers report.

There are a few things that you can do to help your case in playing. One would be to stay active in this thread so we get to know you better and tell your commitment. If you show serious interest in baseball and want to talk about anything, this is your place. This thread gets old a lot because it's usually just me, Stall, Del Rio and sometimes Texas and Biggie chirping and throwing shade at each other. We usually don't post much here because most of our conversations take place off site. Just because the thread is dead for awhile doesn't mean we aren't watching and that we won't be excited to start conversations. And being involved with us helps show us you'll stay involved when it comes time for the season. We aren't that scary, I promise. (Well except for Mr. Smogon Universe himself Stall, but even he isn't too big of a jerk)

Another thing you can do, outside this thread, is just to become more active in the forums in general. Again, putting forth effort on the forums helps move you to the front of the list when we do things for fantasy, because it shows you're reliable and committed. No one wants to play in a league with a person who never changes his roster or does anything with his lineup all season.

Both biggie and me usually run the "recruitment" for new guys, so I'll definitely make a note that you're interested and will contact you around February. :)
Ok, thanks.

Stallion

Tree Young
Also a big fuck you to the umpires who squeezed us horribly on anything low and gave the Jays the entire bottom half of the zone. I can't wait to see the Indians bend them over, worst fans in baseball with a bunch of unlikeable players to boot too.

Stallion

Tree Young
Shoutout to the Rangers, the luckiest team in the majors. Finishing the season with a negative run differential, first place in the division and getting sent the fuck home. I guess the luck didn't come through when it mattered most
If you're a Jays fan, and I'm assuming you are, you shouldn't have even been in the postseason in the first place if Buck Showalter didn't have a brain aneurysm. So how about you pipe the fuck down and take your medicine next round from one of two superior teams who will no doubt obliterate you.

If you're a Jays fan, and I'm assuming you are, you shouldn't have even been in the postseason in the first place if Buck Showalter didn't have a brain aneurysm. So how about you pipe the fuck down and take your medicine next round from one of two superior teams who will no doubt obliterate you.
lol put the Jays in the awful AL West and they might win 120 games. Nice job defending your wonderful and talented Rangers in that post buddy. Better luck next year :D

Stallion

Tree Young
lol put the Jays in the awful AL West and they might win 120 games. Nice job defending your wonderful and talented Rangers in that post buddy. Better luck next year :D
You needed career best years from every single starting pitcher to squeak in via a WC. You wouldn't have won shit in the AL West. Thanks man, I'll be saying the same thing to you in a week when your over performing squad gets destroyed by one of two superior teams :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)