Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

But in this game, it's possible to win as an FL if only FL's are remaining:
((please no godkilling Bass for copypasting))

That is true. However, the FL wincondition is practically impossible. Freelancers should instead try to get recruited ASAP. It’s the most likely path to win, and it includes lynching other FLs.

If there is a role that makes FL victory actually viable, that would be an un-recruiter. Nobody as such has shown up. And I don’t believe that exists. FL victory just won’t happen.

I’d be fine with a no lynch vote. It’s not optimal but it’s a good alternative. It forces the mafia teams to come forward with their own proposal for lynch, which has to be another mafia team.

Unvote, vote No Lynch

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
((please no godkilling Bass for copypasting))

That is true. However, the FL wincondition is practically impossible. Freelancers should instead try to get recruited ASAP. It’s the most likely path to win, and it includes lynching other FLs.

If there is a role that makes FL victory actually viable, that would be an un-recruiter. Nobody as such has shown up. And I don’t believe that exists. FL victory just won’t happen.
But even then the argument isn't sound, simply getting recruited earlier doesn't necessarily increase your odds of winning (for example, getting recruited by a faction that's most likely to lose). Take it from me, blindly focusing on getting recruited and voting off a FL for the sake of increasing the odds of such happening ever so slightly is shortsighted, and a weak justification.

But hey, even if you were able to convince me, lynching you would be ok because you are still going to claim that you are an FL, right?

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post 217:

Agape (11) - Lrr, Yeti, skippergamez, Bass, pulsar512b, CaffeineBoost, ChaosNinjaGaming, bluedoom, master oden, ariariadne, NightEmerald
skippergamez (5) - a fairy, Ailura, billymills, ImaginaryNeon, iamveryhappy
No vote (3) - Aura Guardian, Ehmcee, Agape
billymills (1) - Ditto
Pidge (1) - Pidge
sogs (1) - zorbees

Last edited:
But even then the argument isn't sound, simply getting recruited earlier doesn't necessarily increase your odds of winning (for example, getting recruited by a faction that's most likely to lose). Take it from me, blindly focusing on getting recruited and voting off a FL for the sake of increasing the odds of such happening ever so slightly is shortsighted, and a weak justification.

But hey, even if you were able to convince me, lynching you would be ok because you are still going to claim that you are an FL, right?
Everyone forgot to mention that lynching Frr doesn’t improve FL voctoey chances, because no team will recruit Graveler. Therefore Frr isn’t in the recruitment pool competiting for recruitment spots.

I still believe FL win is not realistic and that people should lynch a probable freelancer.

As Bass argued, there’s a significant chance that I’ve been already recruited because of my info, even if it’s not true. Returning the vote to a freelancer.

Unvote, Vote skippergamez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)