Next Mekkahfia Project

Next Big Mafia

• Total voters
I really liked the idea of money and I'd love to see it happen again.

I also would support the idea of FE Mafia II, if only so that evolution could be used again in another mafia, except better implemented than in Poke, since FE has a ready made way of incorporating that (promotion). In addition, cancelled games leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Status report:

As I said on IRC before, the poll's not definitive in any way: I just took it into account in my decision. However, there's a lot more weighing in here. The non-FE way allows me to experiment more, spend less time thinking of flavor and making the game make sense, and it still appeals to a large crowd (I think it's easier for FE fanatics to like a non-FE game than vice versa)...

It's been brought up Fire Emblem could be a very cool way to re-introduce evolution to mafia, which is essentially something I've been trying to do with CWC in the last FE game...but I don't want to combine those with the concept of money (at least not with all the other stuff I have in mind).

So that said, I still want to do FE Mafia II. Just not now. Instead, you can expect the role and flavor to be more Mafia Mafia like...stay tuned, it'll be a pretty long time before it's actually ready to go up. *builds up hype*

And I still need a co host.

No offense, guys, but I think Mekkah will pick someone he knows well. ^^; I'm surprsied you guys don't want to play!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah, the inability to play is the main reason I don't want to cohost in any games haha. But yeah, I really anticipate playing another big mafia and winning again.

The corleone/devious combo: just devastating. Megaman only sorta counts, and I sorta won that.

I've offered porygon3 to co host and he is thinking about it. Until then keep the applications and bribes coming.

My application (adding as I think of them):

You moled me in Bad Character Mafia; therefore, you can see how easy I am to work with.

I could co-host as long as that mafia game of mine that Earthworm approved doesn't overlap. My credentials: that fake claim I wrote in Unicycle.

I suggest you pick Aura Guardian!

Example of his intelligence:

<Aura_Guardian> who is zero.dk.eu.synirc.net
<Aura_Guardian> I was just wondering who that person is

Hey here is my resume:

-was killed n1 in game X
-tried to mole the other mafia in game Y, ended up revealing all my teammates
-was inactive during the first 4 days in game Z, then mistook #warau with my secret channel

as you can see i am perfectly competent enough to host a big game so here's what i suggest: you do all the paperwork, you prepare the sheet and the you give me your admins and you get out of here, i'll just host the thing myself.

My application:

I won:
  • Fish Mafia (if dogfish ever posts the postgame)
  • I am the mafia,
  • co-lead Megaman Mafia with you
  • Blindness mafia
  • Golden Sun Mafia
  • Bad Character Mafia
  • Unicycle mafia, despite dying twice.
  • President Mafia
  • (Oh, and I was subbed in for half a day in Star Wars mafia on the winning team as well)

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just wanted to point out that i won fish mafia single-handedly

go ahead prove me wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)