Next Mekkahfia Project

Next Big Mafia

• Total voters
My application:

I won:
  • Fish Mafia (if dogfish ever posts the postgame)
  • I am the mafia,
  • co-lead Megaman Mafia with you
  • Blindness mafia
  • Golden Sun Mafia
  • Bad Character Mafia
  • Unicycle mafia, despite dying twice.
  • (Oh, and I was subbed in for half a day in Star Wars mafia on the winning team as well)
oh come on we all know me and fishin won that game by ourselves

ipl will confirm that there wasn't a single bit of resistance from the village except mekkah maybe

it was a duel between him and me

Altair

just who is the coon?
Here is my super cool resume:

Killed n1 in bad character mafia
Killed n1 in Unicycle mafia
Killed n1 in MGS tactical game
Inspected n1 and lynched d1 in Superstars mafia
Killed the night I subbed into dota mafia
Almost lynched d1 in cereal mafia but somehow avoided it then lynched d2 (thanks dle)

As you can see, just having my name on the player list strikes fear into the hearts of my enemies, making them want to get rid of me as soon as possible before I dominate the game.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Altair how could you forget lynched D2 of Cereal Mafia.

That game it took only one extra day for the other teams to recognize how much of a threat you were in what, your first forum game?

I still hold a grudge against the remaining members of the Devious, and you were part of them Altair. I am sorry.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Stop right there Amelia... Having Bass gun for me every game is quite enough, I don't need you on my tail as well !_!

it is also imperative in the event that you interrogate me and i claim neutral when i am really mafia with fishin

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Ahhhh, you know I will always regret missing the first one. Fire Emblem Mafia please!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)