Multifaction/FFA Paper Mario TTYD Mafia - Night 11

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline extended to 5 PM EST on 3/2.

A lot of people haven't shown us any activity. We apologize for this inconvenience for the players who actually are active.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
hello, I am still Mario and I am still looking for members of Mario's Team

if your role PM states that you are on Mario's Team then you should probably talk to me, either by PM or over discord.

hello, I am still Sir Grodus and I am still looking for members of X-Nauts

if your role PM states that you are on X-Nauts then you should probably talk to me, either by PM or over discord.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You awaken and find no one has died. What a shock! You all gather around the center of Rogueport to decide who to lynch. However, due to the various different opposing factions, nobody wants to work out in the open. If you want to lynch someone, you must send your vote privately to the hosts. Additionally, remember that you can send another anonymous message during the day. You can also visit fortresses, although it may be a bit too early for that.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends on 3/4 at 8 PM EST.

All results are out.

I am Rawk Hawk, please ignore acidphoenix who is a known liar and sux and contact me if you are Glitz Pit. I need your n0 message (if you received any) and your item count (no claim or item description, only item amount). I will then tell you who to vote for tonight. If you are not Glitz Pit but want to join our wagon, please do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)