NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
this read is actually a worse look for you than others because you (should?) know about me and bussing I think?
i know you're not traditionally a busser off of your own word, and i got a glimpse of it during your champs quali too

i also know that this is a popcorn-style game with six mafia and a format that makes bussing early beneficial for mafia. so i'm disregarding "bussing meta" for the most part here, and you don't mean to tell me you'd townread all five of your partners?

your vote didn't even end on aura, so you stayed within your personal non-busser bounds there if we're getting technical. do you think you would've switched your vote if you were around during the end of day 1?

idk. let's talk when you're around, real time conversation is more helpful to me. i get that it's tough with our timezones and schedules right now

i know you're not traditionally a busser off of your own word, and i got a glimpse of it during your champs quali too

i also know that this is a popcorn-style game with six mafia and a format that makes bussing early beneficial for mafia. so i'm disregarding "bussing meta" for the most part here, and you don't mean to tell me you'd townread all five of your partners?

your vote didn't even end on aura, so you stayed within your personal non-busser bounds there if we're getting technical. do you think you would've switched your vote if you were around during the end of day 1?

idk. let's talk when you're around, real time conversation is more helpful to me. i get that it's tough with our timezones and schedules right now
This is my scummeta

what do you think about how d2's been going. the chad vs caff trains, etc etc
Chad: Normally I hate voting idlers but for this format it makes sense since it forces them to be active, and from what I have heard inactive Chad is strange so I think the Chad wagon works

Caff: His posting is bad, like scummy bad but like I said I don’t think giving Caff gun is a good idea for town and I’m not so confident he’s scum

Ehmcee: While I like this train better, his posting does get better, which he does as town sometimes (crumbles EoD and recovers)

Cel: I am really weary of idle Cel, it feels so off.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
shoot ehmcee i dont care if you think their posting has gotten better they were the one who specifically shifted the wagon from scum AG to probably town zippy 13 minutes before deadline

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
anyway, Caff, Ehmcee and Chad are probably the next 3 shots, order doesn't matter that much. If I'm being honest, I think Chad is town, and Ehmcee is likelier to flip scum than Caff by a hair

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I feel like I've been ignoring most of your claims by now because IDT I'll be able to change your mind, but I at least want to know what you mean by that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)