NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Vote ChadMD

been afk since early morning yesterday and without any strong direction i dont wanna have an empty vote. spending my afternoon with family so dunno when the vote deadline is and dont wanna miss the vote entirely. chad's been of attention since cycle 1 it feels like they're always "yeah we'll look at them at some point" and with activity being their problem point and that not improving maybe it's time to do that now

Skipper why do you think I am scum. Do you have any reasons at all aside from the fact that I scumread you earlier on because you entered the thread the exact same way you did in the last mafia game where you were scum

Skipper why do you think I am scum. Do you have any reasons at all aside from the fact that I scumread you earlier on because you entered the thread the exact same way you did in the last mafia game where you were scum
Town realiti assumes much more of a town leader role, while scum realiti only cares about their reads

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Ehmcee where are you at with shots now, and do you still somehow think i'm mafia off of 1 post that you personally believe you would make as mafia

the 1 time you took the time to iso me and realized i'm not scummy was great, then i'm not sure what happened after that. if you're having trouble reading me, ask me questions or whatever you need to get there on me. i'm an open book, and i have all the time today before a day trip tomorrow to share my views

i'd shoot chad or hydro for today's sake. celever, tommy, skipper, ls are all slots that can flip mafia here too, and you probably need to broaden your horizons a bit because having a confined shot group and disregarding how players pair & don't pair is bound to lead us to a dead end

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Ehmcee where are you at with shots now, and do you still somehow think i'm mafia off of 1 post that you personally believe you would make as mafia

the 1 time you took the time to iso me and realized i'm not scummy was great, then i'm not sure what happened after that. if you're having trouble reading me, ask me questions or whatever you need to get there on me. i'm an open book, and i have all the time today before a day trip tomorrow to share my views

i'd shoot chad or hydro for today's sake. celever, tommy, skipper, ls are all slots that can flip mafia here too, and you probably need to broaden your horizons a bit because having a confined shot group and disregarding how players pair & don't pair is bound to lead us to a dead end
You're not on my list rn, don't have a ton of time today to think about, but will try to get a better idea by tommorow.

Like ultimately Chad prob looks like the best slot due to AFK, but I also have the selfish belief that I'd rather someone else to shoot him down the line, I really want to see what other people have in mind though, will do a VC when I can.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
You're not on my list rn, don't have a ton of time today to think about, but will try to get a better idea by tommorow.

Like ultimately Chad prob looks like the best slot due to AFK, but I also have the selfish belief that I'd rather someone else to shoot him down the line, I really want to see what other people have in mind though, will do a VC when I can.
the chad thing is fair and even though i think chad is likely to flip mafia, a small part of me is like, is it even worth shooting him because if he does flip, where do we go from there? it'd be AG 2.0 where a lot of people will have correctly pushed him, except this time it's even worse since basically nobody has defended chad when he's on the block and there are less relevant interactions to read into

the right answer is it's always best to shoot slots that have the highest scum % chance anyways, it's just that chad flipping mafia would say less about the gamestate than any other slot flipping mafia and that's undeniable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)