NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
LS kinda disappeared but also got a random momentum swing to take her out which feels orchestrated but also kind of natural, has good scumbud capital with Texas, and got disproportionately towncored for what was a good start to the game despite being kept at arms' length and not actually included in several people's towncores.
masters took a lot more for me to set up than i thought it would, been reading but dont have much to say. id ask if you wanna follow up on that promise from cycle 1 to talk irrelevent politics stuff but the gamestate makes me think its a bad time for that. if you give me the gun i prob shoot into tbz/whydon or maybe fhlyn/scorch as the two 'groups' of AFKs

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
and why does that make you want to shoot oj into flyhn??
because it's a free 1-2 into a slot that everyone townreads and therefore probably won't die, but I don't buy into the townreading so much. If he's town then I shoot my desired target anyway and if he's scum then GG easy

This is probably how we should have been doing it all game TBF lmao.

because it's a free 1-2 into a slot that everyone townreads and therefore probably won't die, but I don't buy into the townreading so much. If he's town then I shoot my desired target anyway and if he's scum then GG easy

This is probably how we should have been doing it all game TBF lmao.
maybe you should base your reads off of what you think and not what other people think. what exactly points you into believing I'm scum

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
the fact you got pushed so hard even after good posting kinda tells me that they wanted you to have the gun because they want me to get shot, don't you think?
I don't think so at all considering I haven't talked about shooting you for a very long time, they would only think this if they're not reading the thread

Also I wasn't pushed very hard, skipper ignored everyone in the game lol
maybe you should base your reads off of what you think and not what other people think. what exactly points you into believing I'm scum
I think you spent the start of the game trying to accrue as much emotional town capital as possible and since have changed completely to gamebot a bit. Which as far as I remember is your playstyle as either faction but it just makes your slot entirely unsolvable which is the tier I put you into. A lock unsolvable -> target is better than one or the other

I don't think so at all considering I haven't talked about shooting you for a very long time, they would only think this if they're not reading the thread

Also I wasn't pushed very hard, skipper ignored everyone in the game lol

I think you spent the start of the game trying to accrue as much emotional town capital as possible and since have changed completely to gamebot a bit. Which as far as I remember is your playstyle as either faction but it just makes your slot entirely unsolvable which is the tier I put you into. A lock unsolvable -> target is better than one or the other
you've only see me play as town and that hasn't changed this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)