NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I noticed this too but idk how likely it is for a partner to go to such lengths to save d1, seems the implications would be more damaging and not worth the effort imo
they've been paired in thread presence and general content all day long considering ppl have said pulsar is inexperienced i think its easier for her to interact with the game and more damningly is the timing when MC was at threat of getting shot

anyway im gonna shoot aura for information and because his deadline is so so so weird i dont understand any of this movement. i trust him with the gun if he is town and i think itll work

i implore people to look at pulsars tiebreak with the alignment information we receive after this. that sort of situation is where people can expose themselves and its definitely worth considering why she did that so suddenly

im not sure i have anything else to add

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
anyway im gonna shoot aura for information and because his deadline is so so so weird i dont understand any of this movement. i trust him with the gun if he is town and i think itll work

i implore people to look at pulsars tiebreak with the alignment information we receive after this. that sort of situation is where people can expose themselves and its definitely worth considering why she did that so suddenly

im not sure i have anything else to add

Goodbye, they wanted you out because you're too goated, we'll make you proud :psycry:

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
its less information and more just i think we need to know his alignment and thatll help our reads with plauers associated with him
isnt this literally informationa
wait lemme go back and check how to actually post the shot i dont know
also this is a good reason why i urged him to not wait too much to shot lol like there could be issues that delay it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)