PU Analysis Reservation Index (PM mods with any suggestions)

This isn't an order or anything and I'm not asking anyone to switch to another mon, but I'd really prefer it if you guys would do more of the mons on the high priority list; they're high priority for a reason.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grumpig is done, will wait for a bit before reserving stuff. also there are tons of WIPs, do those so I can still feel useful pls

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi can I reserve masquerain (and do a joke analysis?) iirc badgeholders can reserve joke analyses for non viable pokes (masquerain has no niche lol) so doing that would be cool. If not possible then that is alright.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reserving gorebyss so that when it's put up for reservation I can do it and huntail at the same time

Release it nerds

the beautifly set is bad let me write it it needs 4 moces and beautifly is no good defogger cuz it has double sr weakness cmon let me write it i know good moves with attacks to do damages just lemme do it and i will not disappoint

i am worthy of writing about beautifly on smogon

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
the beautifly set is bad let me write it it needs 4 moces and beautifly is no good defogger cuz it has double sr weakness cmon let me write it i know good moves with attacks to do damages just lemme do it and i will not disappoint

i am worthy of writing about beautifly on smogon
The analysis is a joke as beautifly doesn't have a niche over say Butterfree.

The beautifly analysis is a joke analysis since beautifly isn't viable in the current metagame. as such, revamping it would be pointless.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I noticed that in the completed or unreserved section there is no analysis for Murkrow and I was wondering that if it needs a revamp, I would like to reserve it. Magnemite galbia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)