PU Analysis Reservation Index (PM mods with any suggestions)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
I'll take Electrode. SPARKY BALLS OP.

Also do any new sets need to be added?
Specs
Lead
Screens
LO

Those are the only things that I think could be added.

I'll take Electrode. SPARKY BALLS OP.

Also do any new sets need to be added?
Specs
Lead
Screens
LO

Those are the only things that I think could be added.
If you were to do the analysis, an all-out attacker set would need to be added with Life Orb / Specs, but badgeholders can only reserve an analysis at a time, so you really shouldn't be doing it. Not sure what Magnemite and galbia want, though.

Fraxure is currently in the low priority thing but after talking to Mag and few QC members I'm doing a revamp.

gorebyss, bouffalant, pawniard, exeggutor, and gothitelle can now be reserved by council members, non council members will be able to reserve any of them that are left after like 72 hours from now

actually you don't have to be council to reserve gothitelle since it's really mediocre

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
★Megazard: mag/galbia
★Megazard: can peli reserve pelipper since guy hasn't updated for 3 months

@galbia: why not
★Magnemite: ok

taking peli

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll take Politoed on my quest to reserve every water-type revamp

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
I don't know if drill is (that) bad that it deserves a joke analysis

Edit: after looking over the thread introducing the new drops it prob is lol

we decided to stop doing joke analyses since the majority of them weren't funny, do a regular analysis for beedrill if you want (though you need to wait until the drops are released for analyses)

we decided to stop doing joke analyses since the majority of them weren't funny, do a regular analysis for beedrill if you want (though you need to wait until the drops are released for analyses)
"Wait until the drops are released"... They're already implemented. And even if I did want to do a regular analysis, I'd probably turn into a joke anyway lol.

Since I can't do a joke analysis, I'll test Bee out for a bit before I write the analysis. It's a shame; I had a good idea for a joke.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
"Wait until the drops are released"... They're already implemented. And even if I did want to do a regular analysis, I'd probably turn into a joke anyway lol.

Since I can't do a joke analysis, I'll test Bee out for a bit before I write the analysis. It's a shame; I had a good idea for a joke.
she means wait till they are actually up and ready for reservation (check the OP to see if they are up or someone will announce it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)