Project PU Break This Team! [Taking a break for now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to TSR for winning this week! Your submission will be logged into the archive shortly.

Week 11: DoubleDog by Megazard

Here we have a successful RMT utilizing Alolan Exeggutor and Stoutland, both of which are some of PU's top breakers! The combination of potent breakers and spikes means that most defensive teams will fold if they don't perform optimally, and with Mesprit + Qwilfish as a defensive backbone and Scarf Togedemaru + Lycanroc for speed control, this team has just the right tools against a variety of playstyles.

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Facade

Lycanroc @ Lycanium Z
Ability: Keen Eye
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Drill Run
- Sucker Punch

Exeggutor-Alola @ Choice Specs
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Draco Meteor

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Togedemaru @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lightning Rod
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Zing Zap
- Iron Head
- Encore

Qwilfish @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Waterfall
- Destiny Bond

Happy Breaking!​

I've decided to put this project on hold for at least a little while. Beyond just builds looking relatively similar to one another, there simply isn't interest in these sort of team breaking projects it seems. And while I may not have been the most competent host, this project didn't really go anywhere after just a few weeks. That said though, I'd like to thank those that participated and kept this project alive for as long as it did! Congratulations to yogi for being the project's best breaker with the most points tallied and the most weeks won, while also providing teams for the project itself! As a first-time host, this was definitely a fun and exciting experience for me to get more involved with this awesome community, so thank you all again. See you in due time. :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)