[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

Question: I have just aquired pokebank (applauded) and I'm going back to RNG some stuffs but i'd prefer to use emulator for RNG and transfer it back to my retail carts port them over... So what is stance on trading those?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: I have just aquired pokebank (applauded) and I'm going back to RNG some stuffs but i'd prefer to use emulator for RNG and transfer it back to my retail carts port them over... So what is stance on trading those?
Nothing is wrong with doing that, but you should probably state you specifically RNG'd on an emulator.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As Esmeya said, you need to state you got them on an emulator.

How? I've always wondered how you transfer from a computer to a retail cart...
This can be done any number of ways. You can extract the .pkm file from the sav file and import it to a real cartridge using a fake gts or you can play the emulator on a flashcart, which allows you to freely trade with actual cartridges.

This can be done any number of ways. You can extract the .pkm file from the sav file and import it to a real cartridge using a fake gts or you can play the emulator on a flashcart, which allows you to freely trade with actual cartridges.
How do you import from generation 3 though? No GTS in those games :/

Agonist

Let's drop this conversation, as it's not related to this thread.

What regions can Manaphy be obtained from? And can they have OT/ID's of trainer's if they were hatched via the Pokemon Ranger events?

I know of the TRU event (which was only for DPPt correct), but what of the other methods? And should the meeting say something specific like "fateful encounter" or is it just egg received and egg hatched?

Last edited:
ok not to continue this thread being a is this hacked thread...but I can't find it on pokecheck so I was curious..
Mime Jr (Female) (Shiny)
OT: Zoo
ID No: 21471
adamant
0/0/0/0/0/0
edit: more information in case it helps
from sinnoh (normal bank message)
Has no memories prior to being traded to me
no ribbons
I know its an awful thing for someone to hack, in fact it seems pointless but it seems suspiciously bad...but if its not hacked its easily the coolest pokemon I've ever gotten

Last edited:
I see someone offering johto starters in non standard balls but starters are only obtained as gifts or dream world in previous gens how would that be possible?

Agonist

What regions can Manaphy be obtained from? And can they have OT/ID's of trainer's if they were hatched via the Pokemon Ranger events?

I know of the TRU event (which was only for DPPt correct), but what of the other methods? And should the meeting say something specific like "fateful encounter" or is it just egg received and egg hatched?
Manaphy is obtainable in all Generation 4 games, and Ranger ones will have the OT/ID of the hatcher. Additionally, all Manaphy should have a fateful encounter.

ok not to continue this thread being a is this hacked thread...but I can't find it on pokecheck so I was curious..
Mime Jr (Female) (Shiny)
OT: Zoo
ID No: 21471
adamant
0/0/0/0/0/0
edit: more information in case it helps
from sinnoh (normal bank message)
Has no memories prior to being traded to me
no ribbons
I know its an awful thing for someone to hack, in fact it seems pointless but it seems suspiciously bad...but if its not hacked its easily the coolest pokemon I've ever gotten
It's most likely hacked, but someone could have RNGed it (not very likely, though).

someone is offering me this tornadus, can i have some opinions about it please? i see a few other pokemons under the same OT and ID but this tornadus alone has different SID from the rest of them.

Agonist

someone is offering me this tornadus, can i have some opinions about it please? i see a few other pokemons under the same OT and ID but this tornadus alone has different SID from the rest of them.
It's a hacked version of this, which belongs to a known RNG abuser.

Is it possible to catch a jolly, 6IV, shiny, wild pokemon in black 2?

Also, does anyone have a list of invalid spreads so I can just check it in the future?

A Ho-Oh, someone traded it to me Last Gen. I don't think it's hacked. But it's 6IV OT is Larry ID is 44514. Can Ho-Oh even be 6IV? It has it's HA too. It looks too good to be true. But I'm not sure.
Hey, I was traded this Ho-Oh in Black 2, Gentle nature. Do you think it's legit?

Agonist

Is it possible to catch a jolly, 6IV, shiny, wild pokemon in black 2?

Also, does anyone have a list of invalid spreads so I can just check it in the future?
There are no illegal spreads in Generation 5. Shiny hex Jolly is perfectly possible.

Hey, I was traded this Ho-Oh in Black 2, Gentle nature. Do you think it's legit?
Are you serious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)