All Gens RoAPL 3: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Bio: Pref DPP
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU (if I have to)
Bio: I've mastered all Gen 3 and Gen 4 to the highest level.
Pledge: Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Conni

katharsis
Tiers: ADV OU
Bio: Practiced it quite often and some cool dudes taught me some cool tricks and tips, shoutout to those people you know who you are ;)
Also if this is necessary i main LC though.
Active? Active.

Tiers: RBY OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I has good luck
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Reactions: Ark

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tiers: RBY OU
Bio: I was a sad below average newgen player, then I saw the light of RBY and got pretty alright at it. On a decent run in the current global championships. Not involved in PP tours *yet* so unfortunately I don't have much to show my prowess.
Pledge: If the stars align and I get drafted I will do everything I can to raise my level from "very good" to "one of those RBY autists".

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Tiers: DPP OU / BW OU /ORAS OU
Bio: I Have played a significant amount of games in the above mentioned tiers.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)