Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

Can you draw a Uxie, Gliscor, blissey, skarmory, Tentacruel and Shedinja all in one picture? it would be amazing and i would love you

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'm curious to see what you'd do if i asked you to do a rendition of my avatar (Lorak is the current artist i'm wearing.)

Yay, for the first Rotom form in Smeargles Studio. I am actually so psyched to play with them. Rotom Rules! (I like fire best... toaster FTW).

Oh, I also liked the Iceray very much. You should post in the type thread.

Fire/Elec rotom and Grass/Elec rotom are looking amazing, both stat-wise and design wise... hang on while I copypaste a rant of mine from another forum...

Awesome, I love all of them, my favourites design-wise are probably Tractom (Grass) and Twistom (Flying), though going at this thread from a competitive stand-point, Toastom (Fire) and Tractom seem to be the best, as they deal the most damage on average on the metagame (STAB Overheat and Leafstorm? Holy shit) As well as being able to cover weaknesses easily (if they can switch forms freely).

Tractom
-Leaf Storm
-Overheat
-Hydro Pump
-Thunder (Eww Accuracy, but t-bolt is so much less cool, this set could run wide-lens though)

This is doing an average of 75% on everything in the OU metagame (It'll be OHKO'ing alot of shit) and has amazing coverage, weaknesses are poison, fire, Ice and Bug, fire covers 2 of them and hydro pump covers fire, poison is pretty much non-existant offensively, so that's not much to worry about, if you want to sacrifice the fire type coverage for a little more damage (1% more average lol) you can sacrifice hydro pump for blizzard. This thing will OHKO gyarados, swampert, garchomp (without yache) and plenty of other things. Fire Blast could work over overheat. Still achieving 75% average with blizzard.

Fire/Elec pretty much achieves the same, but hydro pump and thunder/thunderbolt will take care of its weaknesses, blizzard isn't needed at all.

Specs variations could run ice beam/thunderbolt I suppose, but leaf storm and overheat should stay.

this is kind of an awkward suggestion, but could you a primape with a pinkish mohawk, i need one for my avatar. please and thank you :P

Hey Atyroki, is there any way you could isolate that tentacruel so I can use it as an avatar?

I love your stuff by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)