Scicky's Scicktastic Sketches

Yep, they are lovely. They have my vote so far. I can't really see that design being interpreted any better.

And thanks if you do.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Can you do a ghost Zapdos. I would ask in the special thread, but I just love your artwork so much. And a Avvie size of that Dragon/Fire Meganium please :).

ARC-GURREN LAGANN

Seeing as how it's like, my favourite mech from the series (too bad it was barely even there) I felt I should draw it :3

Wow, atyroki, your getting lots of requests, so I feel kinda mean asking this but..... would you be able to do a pic of Piplup wearing Choice Specs?

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
^^ I think that's the best pose of CAP5 that I've seen so far. I so wish that would have been your sprite pose (but I like your sprite a lot, so don't change it now). That pose looks very dynamic. Nice job!

^^ I think that's the best pose of CAP5 that I've seen so far. I so wish that would have been your sprite pose (but I like your sprite a lot, so don't change it now). That pose looks very dynamic. Nice job!
I was trying to make it look like it was saying "come get some" or something along the lines :3

So cool! Gatoomph thanks you fo the holla!

But what's this Arc-Gurren Lagann stuff that's suddenly popping up 'all over the place'?

No problem cartoons :3

and Gurren Lagann is a giant-mecha anime animated by Gainax (I know you like FLCL so I thought I'd mention that), with a good dose of offbeat humour, action, romance, etc.

It's only 27 episodes (26 basically, since 16 is just a recap) so it's not too time consuming :3

Oh, and it's brimming with epic speeches

Awesome as always Atyroki!
But if the CAP6 is holding that staff, shouldnt the staff be sandwiched between the arm and the front part which is curled? Coz it looks like its stuck to the back of the hand right now :/
Its still awesome :)

Cool design, Atyroki. The shells are a clever a touch, and a I like the colour scheme. Turquoise is fitting for a Pokemon that looks like it'd be more at home in a bayou than the ocean. By the way, MetalGarX, it looks to me like he's gripping the paddle with his thumb overlapping the handle where it ought to be.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Hey, some nice work there, keep it up!
By the way, I suggest you update the first page with every art you have. This will make it kinda easier for people to view them ;)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Out of all the "regular" artists that contribute to CAP, you are the most underrated. Your work is consistantly amazing, and I hope you keep it up in the future! (PS that Kappa Koopa Paddle Fighter is amazing =D)

Well, my stuffs not for everyone I guess :/

No plans to stop submitting stuff to CAP though :D

(However, I do pretty well in the polls for a tablet-less 15 year-old if I may say so myself)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)