Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not for friend code, on top of the trade for the shiny axew i'm looking for willing to trade my shiny female ninjask for it, if you got a Ditto w/ rash nature from friend safari, willing to trade the pichu egg knowing volt tackle in a luxury ball.

I have a question to you guys, and it's actually about Black 2. I just caught a heatran, in preparation for PokeBank, and here's the Heatran I got:
Calm
19/16/18/21/31/28

I know in X and Y, the pokes are guaranteed at minimum 3 perfects, but I wasn't sure about the mechanics in BW2. Is this a decent spread for a special wall? How much time would i have to put in for one with perfect hp, def, sp.def?

Looking for 4 IV female spitbacks of the following (I do not care what nature):
wish eevee (heal ball)
dragon dance stealth rock larvitar

I can offer 4 IV spitbacks of the following (2 spitbacks for eevee, 1 for larivtar):
jolly bullet seed quick feet shroomish (nest ball)
adamant honedge
hasty protean female froakie (dive ball)
impish huge pumpkaboo (ultra ball)
jolly defog brave bird infiltrator zubat (nest ball)

Message me if interested. Also looking for leftovers which i will trade several flawless version of the above spitbacks for.

Anyone have an Admant 31/31/31/x/31/31 DD Stealth Rock Larvitar? I can offer 5 IV Deino, Magikarp, Drilbur, or I can breed a bagon, or a honedge.

I cannot hit twice, Sucker Punch you into oblivion, or outspeed you. But the one thing I have over other Mega Pokemon. The one thing that I can do. Is make your team 4 times more susceptible to

STEALTH...

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anyway, after I have fun fail with Mega Pinsir I'm going to have a find a real Mega Pokemon to put on my team. Which offers the best potential for a late game sweep? I'm pretty sure it's Mawile right?

I cannot hit twice, Sucker Punch you into oblivion, or outspeed you. But the one thing I have over other Mega Pokemon. The one thing that I can do. Is make your team 4 times more susceptible to

STEALTH...

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anyway, after I have fun fail with Mega Pinsir I'm going to have a find a real Mega Pokemon to put on my team. Which offers the best potential for a late game sweep? I'm pretty sure it's Mawile right?
Could you please explain this meme? I've heard it a few times, and I can't figure out where it's from.

STEALTH...

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Actually Mega Pinsir is really good, its gets a boosted up priority move in quick attack, as its ability gives its a 1.3x boost before Stab kicks in, and coverage with Flying Return and earthquake is pretty good.

But yeah Mega Mawile is a great late game sweeper, Mega Kanga is just as good.

STEALTH...

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

gengar works great as well and it has tons of coverage

Looking for a Shelgon safari, or someone to catch a female Overcoat Shelgon in a Great Ball for me (Naive would be even better, but I won't complain). Let me know if you can do that and what you'd want, thanks!

Would anyone happen to have a Reset Bag and mind resetting the EVs of two of my pokemon? I can trade some spitbacks of pokemon I've bred for doing the job.

Anyone with an eevee friend safari that is looking to befriend. Or perhaps u have a female eevee in a premiere or heal ball with anticipation for trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)