Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because its already at a high level, my sp. attack could be better and my attack stat is high but all my moves are special attacks and its a little late to bring them up that much compared to having it right since level one.
If you reset and re-EV it, the stats will be reflected as such on wifi....

Looking for a Tyrunt with DD, and Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang. I can offer Bold and Calm Flabebe spitbacks with 4 flawless relevant IVs. Calm can come in heal balls, Bold in poke balls.

because its already at a high level, my sp. attack could be better and my attack stat is high but all my moves are special attacks and its a little late to bring them up that much compared to having it right since level one.
That's not how EVs work, if you use a reset bag, it'll return your stats to their un-Ev'd values and once you EV train the pokemon again, it'll have the same stats it would if you'd EV trained it from level one. It doesn't matter when you EV train a pokemon.

That's not how EVs work, if you use a reset bag, it'll return your stats to their un-Ev'd values and once you EV train the pokemon again, it'll have the same stats it would if you'd EV trained it from level one. It doesn't matter when you EV train a pokemon.
well that shows what i know haha, thanks

As willyboy1357 already said, you can use a reset back and EV train any pokemon again if you mess up the first time, regardless of their level.

that's not how EVs work. EV training at level 1 and then raising to level 100 will result in the exact same stats as training it at level 100. get a reset bag and start again.

EDIT: ninja'd

It's gen 5, not pokebank, you have trades in gen 5?
I do have Gen 5 games, but I'd be more comfortable waiting until we know when Bank is coming out. Does that sound okay with you? If you really wanted, I could trade you what you want in Gen 6, and then you trade me Meloetta in Gen 5.

LF a Jirachi with 5-6ivs

Im not sure what to offer for a fair trade but I have

Plusle
31/x/31/31/31/31

Minum
31/x/31/31/31/31

Moltres
2ivs

Shiny Ditto
2ivs

Shiny Plusle
2ivs

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/7jfNEYV4 (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything and initiate trade as soon as I'm online, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]
hey, snoopy. if you're still available to give away one of your 'mons, i'd like to take a frillish.
also, what's the ability on the calm goomy? i may prefer that, instead.

Btw does anyone know what time the US gets Pokebank.. probably not but maybe maintenance is supposed to be done?
on the global link? pretty sure it still follows the same maintenance schedule so;
  • Japan and Korea: Tuesdays 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. JST/KST
  • US: Tuesdays 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. EDT
  • UK: Tuesdays 7 a.m. to Wednesdays 1 a.m. UTC
  • Australia: Tuesdays 3 p.m. to Wednesdays 9 p.m. AWST

Anyone have a Modest Abra spitback (preferably with magic guard)? I really have nothing to give atm sadly but really need one to start breeding with :(

i hadn't heard about the extended maintenance, it fits with the rumours that pokebank is coming west at the end of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)