Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What all do you want for that Roselia? I'll give you some stuff if you let him have it. I dunno if I have anything worth it but I'll try.

I still have that 4IV Male Gliscor I offered to lend you in the last thread :|
Oh captain my captain... (no one is old enough to get that are they..?) What are you offer in? Id really like another hp mon...

GIVEAWAY
Well, i really like to help people, and today im feeling so happy, so im giving away some poke, i dont need anything good in return, just send me your worthless lv3 fletchling. i really like ha pokes if u really want to help me.
timid froakie protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Stock 12 ~ 3 females
31/00/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
and those spitbacks:
bold ha slowpoke - stock 3
jolly zubat with ha and egg moves - stock 1
impish vullaby with egg moves - stock 1
adamant tyrunt with egg moves - stock 2, 1 flawless
bold rotom - stock 5
timid protean froakie - stock 13, 5 females
PM ME, AS I CANT PM WITH MY PHONE

Can anyone link me to a guide about how to RNG in Gen 6? Looking through the stickied guides on the WiFi page, it looked like there was nothing for Gen 6.

Thanks!

Oh captain my captain... (no one is old enough to get that are they..?) What are you offer in? Id really like another hp mon...
Sadly the only other HP 'mons I have are HP Ice Electrikes, but they don't have 30 defense.
In the form of extra legendaries I have extra non-competitive Zapdos, Cobalion, Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, and Mewtwo.
I have flawless a 5IV Totodile, 5IV Bold Squirtles, a 5IV Calm Chinchou, and a 6IV Adamant Phanpy. I'll give you any to all of those, and I can breed a few other things. Hopefully we can get a deal :]

Sadly the only other HP 'mons I have are HP Ice Electrikes, but they don't have 30 defense.
In the form of extra legendaries I have extra non-competitive Zapdos, Cobalion, Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, and Mewtwo.
I have flawless a 5IV Totodile, 5IV Bold Squirtles, a 5IV Calm Chinchou, and a 6IV Adamant Phanpy. I'll give you any to all of those, and I can breed a few other things. Hopefully we can get a deal :]
Are you interested in HA chimchar, duskull, nest ball skorupi, or Darumaka for a bold squirtle?

GIVEAWAY
Well, i really like to help people, and today im feeling so happy, so im giving away some poke, i dont need anything good in return, just send me your worthless lv3 fletchling. i really like ha pokes if u really want to help me.
timid froakie protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Stock 12 ~ 3 females
31/00/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
and those spitbacks:
bold ha slowpoke - stock 3
jolly zubat with ha and egg moves - stock 1
impish vullaby with egg moves - stock 1
adamant tyrunt with egg moves - stock 2, 1 flawless
bold rotom - stock 5
timid protean froakie - stock 13, 5 females
PM ME, AS I CANT PM WITH MY PHONE
I`d love a timid Froakie!! :)

Looking for a bold clafery with magic guard and aromatheraphy and wish? Its really hard to get a suport pokes this gen!

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for someone from the proper region to breed me a Nicknamable 5IV compound eyes Scatterbug.

Here are the patters I already have already:
Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Heres what I have to trade:

Shiny, Battle Ready Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Steelix with all Fang egg moves.
Hes Kalos Bred.

I am looking for someone from the proper region to breed me a Nicknamable 5IV compound eyes Scatterbug.

Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Hes Kalos Bred.

Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Hes Kalos Bred.
i can gadly breed a savanna 5 iv fir that steelix

in stock i have: Darumaka, HA Chimchar, skorupis, and duskulls
Sorry, I already have all of those. If you do not find someone to help out, later I might be willing to negotiate some sort of item compensation in exchange for EV training. (I need to leave at the moment.)

Sorry, I already have all of those. If you do not find someone to help out, later I might be willing to negotiate some sort of item compensation in exchange for EV training. (I need to leave at the moment.)
I can also breed HP ice Quiet 0 Speed Mareeps with EM if youre interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)