Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested, but I would have to do it later. How many pokemon where you looking to have EV trained in exchange for it?

If you want, we can continue this through conversation.
About 3, maybe 4 Because it is an HP mon. We can continue this later if you have to go

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat but don't offer pokemon im already offering)

Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

GIVEAWAY
Well, i really like to help people, and today im feeling so happy, so im giving away some poke, i dont need anything good in return, just send me your worthless lv3 fletchling. i really like ha pokes if u really want to help me.
timid froakie protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Stock 12 ~ 3 females
31/00/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Stock 1 male
and those spitbacks:
bold ha slowpoke - stock 3
jolly zubat with ha and egg moves - stock 1
impish vullaby with egg moves - stock 1
adamant tyrunt with egg moves - stock 2, 1 flawless
bold rotom - stock 5
timid protean froakie - stock 13, 5 females
PM ME, AS I CANT PM WITH MY PHONE
Could I have the flawless Tyrunt?

So, I'm still looking for Leaf Gaurd Roselia... but I'm also up for anything male that can breed with Roselia that can use HP Fire, regardless of Nature (that, I can take care of myself).
So capt fail and I were talkin..my roselia has natural cure but is flawless hp fire..was that ok just for the iv spread or did you need it to be leaf guard as well?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for someone from the proper region to breed me a Nicknamable 5IV compound eyes Scatterbug.

Here are the patters I already have already:
Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Heres what I have to trade:

Shiny, Battle Ready Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Steelix with all Fang egg moves.
Hes Kalos Bred.

I am looking for someone from the proper region to breed me a Nicknamable 5IV compound eyes Scatterbug.

Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Hes Kalos Bred.
You can find 5 IV Vivillon on Reddit easily. I got my 5 IV Monsoon Vivillon from there inside an egg.

Its depends on if i can give you what you want.
I can breed you a spitback skarmory with egg moves, i have a shiny scragy caught in luxruy ball and brave nature and shiny charmelion woth quit nature caught in luxruy ball to.
I can breed you a rotom with my flawles rotom.
Spitbacks phuntampsnor 5iv of them, be generous with cause i still at the begining of breeding
Itll probably be 4..can't really guarantee. I could breed a flawless if you have anything interesting to trade.
also silverknight I saw your post but cant double reply on my phone..spitback ok I presume?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Meadow
Continental
Elegant
High Plains
Achepeigo
Jungle

Hes Kalos Bred.
Is the Steelix Brave? If so, I can breed you a Polar one like that :)

Its depends on if i can give you what you want.
I can breed you a spitback skarmory with egg moves, i have a shiny scragy caught in luxruy ball and brave nature and shiny charmelion woth quit nature caught in luxruy ball to.
I can breed you a rotom with my flawles rotom.
Spitbacks phuntampsnor 5iv of them, be generous with cause i still at the begining of breeding
Well..I thought a free spitback was generous lol flawless still take time away from my mission of shiny koffing

So, I'm still looking for Leaf Gaurd Roselia... but I'm also up for anything male that can breed with Roselia that can use HP Fire, regardless of Nature (that, I can take care of myself).
I'm getting the HP Fire Roselia, and I'm gonna try to catch you a leaf guard female. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)